What did you do in the nude recently?

I live a nude life within my home and anywhere I can outside. My rear deck is covered on 2 sides but open slat handrail on the other 2 (I am within the city in a 2 story home area). I sit out and work on my first Lit submission nude daily.

I was naked, well my pants were down around my ankles. I had laptop on bed as I stood against the wall. Waiting for a lady to get on chat an then hopefully she would play mmmmmm hell no. nothing I just stood there playing with my cock. Then pulled my pants up an went in other room cause the wife was coming up the driveway. Good thing I wasn't about to cum. Id been busted an all hell break loose from wife.

I was naked, well my pants were down around my ankles. I had laptop on bed as I stood against the wall. Waiting for a lady to get on chat an then hopefully she would play mmmmmm hell no. nothing I just stood there playing with my cock. Then pulled my pants up an went in other room cause the wife was coming up the driveway. Good thing I wasn't about to cum. Id been busted an all hell break loose from wife.
Close xall

I got caught doing the same when my wife came home early from work. Oops.

Back