What do you consider happy and complete...

Re: Re: Re: What do you consider happy and complete...

SexyChele said:
Along the journey I've also learned that no one else in this world is going to like and love me as much as I do. I have to spend the most amount of time with me - even if I were with some one.

I just don't think anyone could stand me full time
After a few hours, I start to annoy myself :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romance novels

Ebonyfire said:
You crack me up, James!

You missed the whole thread where Bunny said her martial arts skills would let her beat my ass in a fight, huh? :D

And I'm a Discordian
Humor is my life ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romance novels

James G 5 said:
You missed the whole thread where Bunny said her martial arts skills would let her beat my ass in a fight, huh? :D

And I'm a Discordian
Humor is my life ;)

I read it, but I stay out of fights. Where I come from fights are to the death.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romance novels

Ebonyfire said:
I read it, but I stay out of fights. Where I come from fights are to the death.

"No, NOT to the death.............To the PAIN!"
:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romance novels

James G 5 said:
"No, NOT to the death.............To the PAIN!"
:D

Groan... And here I held off yesterday for fear of a cyber cane coming at my butt.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you consider happy and complete...

James G 5 said:
I just don't think anyone could stand me full time
After a few hours, I start to annoy myself :rolleyes:

Please quit bragging!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Romance novels

WynEternal said:
Groan... And here I held off yesterday for fear of a cyber cane coming at my butt.

Come now, I thought you understood
*I* am ALLOWED :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you consider happy and complete...

Ebonyfire said:
Please quit bragging!:D

Ok, speaking as someone who's occasionaly been accused of arrogance :)rolleyes: ), how was THAT bragging?
LOL

Do I need someone else to make me complete and happy?

No. I need someone in the plural though. Without a love interest I'm fine, without friends, I'm not.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you consider happy and complete...

James G 5 said:
Ok, speaking as someone who's occasionaly been accused of arrogance :)rolleyes: ), how was THAT bragging?
LOL

If you have to ask......LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you consider happy and complete...

Ebonyfire said:
If you have to ask......LOL

:p

That's it
Floggers at 5 paces Lady ;)

His_sugar said:
<snip> We all strive to be happy and feel complete. But is it realistic to hope that someone can give you those feelings?basque

I need to have those feelings on my own, before I enter into any kind of relationship--friendship, sexual relationship, what-have-you. Those feelings, happiness, completeness; are MY responsibility, and without them, I don't feel right inside. Sure, I'm going to have days when I'm sad, or days when I feel incomplete, or less-than, but I want to feel as much of a "whole" person as I can possibly be without "outside help" so to speak.

I can't see myself depending on someone to be the sole source of my happiness, much less my completeness. I want them to accentuate my happiness, add bright sparks to an already beautiful day; be a partner, not half of a whole. For me, that makes my life that much richer. I don't want to be subsumed in someone else. I want to stand alone, but be a part of.
Thanks basque, for the interesting thread.:rose:

Anelize

It took me many years to learn to be content with myself. i think that it was a valuable lesson to learn and that made my first Master lagnaippe to me as He was an unlooked for surprise. He has been gone almost 5 years now and i am just now slipping back into D/s. It would be nice to have Someone but it will have to be the right Dominant Ok-i'll stop whining now!!

Brightest blessings,

lass

Back