What do you think of this...

Her...name...is...Lori?

Oh, great. Now I gotta rename the main protagonist of my most current work in process.

I'm not going to be able to type those four letters without thinking "BRRRRRAAAAAAAKKKKKKKPPHHHHH". :rolleyes:

Ernie

MathGirl said:
I like it. One question, though. Who is Earnest? Also, shouldn't Ernie be in Lori? I know it's nitpicking, but someone was eventually going to point it out.

Ernest is a sailor from San Francisco who hangs out in mens public toilets hoping for his turn at a glory hole (receiving, not giving) and sometimes acts in really bad kiddy movies. (He may be dead though, which has no effect on the story.)

Re: Ernie

Jenny _S said:
Ernest is a sailor from San Francisco who hangs out in mens public toilets hoping for his turn at a glory hole (receiving, not giving) and sometimes acts in really bad kiddy movies. (He may be dead though, which has no effect on the story.)

The life and adventures of Earnest will also, in time, be portrayed in the spin-off series The Unimportance Of Being...

...I'll just shut up now, ok?

Yeah, but I think the dog is kinda flat, needs a little fluffing-up.

-FF (nice embroidery though)

ps. Is Lori just a windbag, or a perpetual leier?

ffreak said:
Yeah, but I think the dog is kinda flat, needs a little fluffing-up.

-FF (nice embroidery though)

ps. Is Lori just a windbag, or a perpetual leier?

You'll have to read the story :D

raphy said:
Now there's a good reason to read it..

Ok. After three days of writing and rewriting I sent it to my editor. She usually turns the stories around in about one day. So you should see it posted in a few days. ;) (I finally figured out how it ends.)

Jenny _S said:
Ok. After three days of writing and rewriting I sent it to my editor. She usually turns the stories around in about one day. So you should see it posted in a few days. ;) (I finally figured out how it ends.)

But Jennnnnnnny! We want the latest Captain Shika storeeeeyyyyy!!

*whines*

Back