What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

LOL, I also failed to mention in my earlier post that just having my very proper church going school teacher wife admit to having dirty fantasies was a thrill. But then having her actually let loose and act on then was amazing. As I told the first friend that joined us, she is 100% pure 99% of the time, but 100% naughty 1 % of the time. Somewhere along the way she twisted " I like being a part of your amazing orgasms" into " I like you having amazing orgasms". Those are quite different, the second is completely selfless! And I am not that selfless LOL. I never liked NOT being there either watching or watching and playing. But she didn't understand why I was upset! She was having such a good time! Wasn't that what I wanted?

LOL, I also failed to mention in my earlier post that just having my very proper church going school teacher wife admit to having dirty fantasies was a thrill. But then having her actually let loose and act on then was amazing. As I told the first friend that joined us, she is 100% pure 99% of the time, but 100% naughty 1 % of the time. Somewhere along the way she twisted " I like being a part of your amazing orgasms" into " I like you having amazing orgasms". Those are quite different, the second is completely selfless! And I am not that selfless LOL. I never liked NOT being there either watching or watching and playing. But she didn't understand why I was upset! She was having such a good time! Wasn't that what I wanted?
Turn on your messages

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
Just watching his cock slide in and out of her and listening to their moans of pleasure.
Letting her pleasure another man and receive his cum.
I love being second and mixing my cum with his. And of course licking her clean afterwards. 👅

We're very much not into the submission or humiliation, it's really just about having great sex. There's nothing quite like that first time (or three). The thrill of the unknown, not knowing what she's going to find when she pulls down his trousers or what will happen once they are naked. There is so much energy in that uncertainty. That's something I can't provide anymore (she quite literally knows every inch of me inside and out).

However, if and when we all get together it's me that my wife wants to be dominant, if he's fucking her she wants me to be fucking him at the same time. She loves hearing me make him moan with pleasure and making him beg for more.

For me I just adore seeing (or hearing about) my wife getting that turned on and having great sex with the additional benefit that she gets instantly horny every time she thinks about it for weeks. 😈👩🏻‍🏫 😍😍😍

Writing a response on another, different thread took me to one of my favorite fantasy scenarios; where my longterm gf falls prey to her urges & a few glasses of wine on a business trip …. and knowing her as I do, once she sucks cock she gets very wet and simply HAS to fuck …. 😈

I wonder if & how she would confess the next time I was licking her and asked her if she’d been naughty ….. 😍

1720731106103.jpeg

Im Not sure if seeing her with another man would be a turn on. I think having the opportunity for a foursome in the same room while she’s getting fucked is the turn on. Both of us fucking different people and all that touching and licking and sucking is the turn on. No limits if it would ever happen…which it never will!!’
T tended to peek to much if in the same room.

Writing a response on another, different thread took me to one of my favorite fantasy scenarios; where my longterm gf falls prey to her urges & a few glasses of wine on a business trip …. and knowing her as I do, once she sucks cock she gets very wet and simply HAS to fuck …. 😈

I wonder if & how she would confess the next time I was licking her and asked her if she’d been naughty ….. 😍

View attachment 2364494
My wife did not confess until years later. As she put it, she had planned to just make out a little but then decided she should at least suck him off. However when he pulled her up and pushed her back on the bed, she just slipped her panties off and spread her legs. When he finished licking her and aimed his cock at her slit, she never even thought to say no. And of course her first thought of a condom was when she felt his cock throbbing in her pussy. It was a got story when she told me and would been even hotter if she had told me when she got home.

It another way to be degraded or humiliated. To watch my wife be completely pleasured in ways that I cant give her, like a 9 inch cock etc. its even more degrading when the only thing I get to do is masturbate (sometimes) and then have to lick everything up...

UNFORTUNELY NO. THE COOL THING ABOUT FANTASIES TO ME, IS THERE ARE NO LIMITS AS TO WHAT YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO CRAVE FOR SEXUALLY. ALWAYS MAKE ME CUM HARDER, FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO SEE DIRTY SEX IN YOUR MIND>
I convinced, our mind is our best sex organ!

I love watching her getting used sexually by someone else. I don't really care weather she enjoyed it as long as he has enjoyed himself.

Just watching his cock slide in and out of her and listening to their moans of pleasure.
Letting her pleasure another man and receive his cum.
I love being second and mixing my cum with his. And of course licking her clean afterwards. 👅
I admit I haven't done that but really got so turned on watching the ex girlfriend go all out on another man's cock with her hand and seeing her excitement as he just went crazy from the pleasure she was giving him and them the cum flying....

Minus the girlfriend bit, I love to hear about other people's stories about their sex lives for ideas to write my own, new ideas of sex, and sometimes how much bigger or better their cocks, pussies, tits and arses were so they enjoyed it more than their ex or me.

I think it's about seeing my wife sexually active, pleasing and being pleased, and deriving intense pleasure from that even when it doesn't involve me. I just love seeing her happy. Not to mention, it's arousing for me to see other men desire my wife in the same manner that I do.

If anyone is interested, I've posted stories about this very topic on Literotica.

I think it's about seeing my wife sexually active, pleasing and being pleased, and deriving intense pleasure from that even when it doesn't involve me. I just love seeing her happy. Not to mention, it's arousing for me to see other men desire my wife in the same manner that I do.

If anyone is interested, I've posted stories about this very topic on Literotica.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Your wife has already being with other men and you have witnessed this? Other men finding her attractive and eventually pleasured by her is a turn on.

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.rrtche

Cum on let me know!
I love to watch her. To see her sexual enegy in action. Nothing to me is hotter than watching a cock slide in and out. Blowjob, anal or pussy. Its all so erotic. Watching her pussy getting st

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
I love to watch her. To see her sexual enegy in action. Nothing to me is hotter than watching a cock slide in and out. Blowjob, anal or pussy. Its all so erotic. Watching her pussy getting stretched. To see her pussy lips hold onto the cock. To see her get wet with excitement. The last time was so intense. The guy were were with watched us fuck and after i came in her he fucked my creampie and made her squirt so much. Damn thay was so hot

Your wife has already being with other men and you have witnessed this? Other men finding her attractive and eventually pleasured by her is a turn on.
Yes i have. It was amazing to see her in action. Especially with a nice cock. The way her lips pucker, her nipples get really hard and her pussy get so wet when she plays with a cock

I admit I haven't done that but really got so turned on watching the ex girlfriend go all out on another man's cock with her hand and seeing her excitement as he just went crazy from the pleasure she was giving him and them the cum flying....
First tiime she was giving both of us handjobs and he came first. She used his cum to stroke me and the orgasm was so intense i shot cum to the ceiling.

Back