What have you posted recently?

I failed in getting my Valentine's Day tale out in time. It made it to about 75% complete then didn't seem right to publish after the day. I ended up turning back to an old series and adding a ninth chapter (Ch.8 was published in Aug 21 so I have been very tardy on this one). It isn't so heavy on the sex... there's a touch of anal with a butt plug, a smattering of exhibitionism with some public nakedness, and a dash of lesbian to finish it all off. I already have Ch 10 under way, so it wont be quite such a delay.

https://literotica.com/s/work-hard-play-harder-ch-09

Getting the last book finished in an eighteen book YA Mainstream series. Tying up all the loose ends and working with my editor to make sure everything is right. This has taken up most of my time since the end of February.

The last thing published here was on February 21st. Lilly

Earlier this month I posted this one:

https://literotica.com/s/can-roberta-be-healed

The votes have been generally good, but I'm a bit disappointed by the views, fewer than 1800 in 25 days. I knew this might happen, because I posted it in Erotic Couplings.

I don't think it's the category. My story in EC is 11 days old and has 8700 views. In my opinion it's your title. There isn't anything provocative there. Your title is the first thing they see and if it doesn't grab their attention, it gets passed by. I'm convinced that viewership is driven by category and title in equal measure.

Buffaloed ... that's my most recent publication, but that was at the end of January. I have one I'm adding to by fits and starts, and it'll finish when it finishes. After that, I can move on to some of my other ideas.

Pretty Please is my first serious dive into the I/T category. It's about a young man who's meeting his future in-laws for the first time, only to find they are very free sexually. It's been pretty well received. I did an I/T story for the 750-word challenge, but it's rated G compared to this.

I just complained a couple of days ago about how nobody had voted on my take on Fifty Shades of Grey. Now five people have. I'll take whatever I can get.

Next up is Geek Pride. It's in the Romance category, and there are some sexual references in it but no sex is depicted. I know there is a theory espoused here that Lit stories have to get into, ah, activity no later than the third paragraph. Sometimes I've seen it in the first, so you've been warned. It's only about 11,700 words, which is pretty short compared to some entries I've heard about.

In the Grey thing, Anastasia stands up to Christian, and he basically folds. She mostly knew that he would. Oh, they both do get off, but in a way directed by her. He's both flummoxed but I suspect not entirely displeased. She's definitely more interesting than he thought.

There is also a reference (described but not depicted) to her bisexual interest in one of her old college friends. The person I completely made up.

About one a month lately. The latest was a Sci-Fi/Fantasy tale; it’s doing all right, I suppose. Editing is becoming less and less fun of late.

Well, I kinda figured I'd done enough self serving self promotion in my own thread, BUT since you offered the opportunity yet again 😆:

My fun little collaboration with @EmilyMiller just published today.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-devil-and-angel-em

The Devil And Angel Em is a twisted little tale about a man's deal with the Devil, and the not so innocent nun who can save him.

It's been a lot of work to get The Light Between The Trees finished, and then Only Consenting Adults - about 200k between them. Looking forward to getting the Publish (or should that be the Punish?) on them from next week through to November. I felt pretty done after that and hit a bit of a patch, but then just knocked out 60k for Tell Me What You Want, which will be the first new story after concluding the OCA universe. I guess that's January though, now, otherwise it's a story going live 3 times a week until Xmas holidays (which is a bit much (for other people too)).

Well, I kinda figured I'd done enough self serving self promotion in my own thread, BUT since you offered the opportunity yet again 😆:

My fun little collaboration with @EmilyMiller just published today.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-devil-and-angel-em

The Devil And Angel Em is a twisted little tale about a man's deal with the Devil, and the not so innocent nun who can save him.
I miss those old school nuns with the full Middle-Ages style outfits. Those were real nuns. And the shorter they were, the meaner they were. This whole new-style Roman Catholicism just doesn't have the bite that the old version did. That's probably why so many people are leaving it.

Last edited:
The Consanguine Honeytrap Ch. 04 just went live. It is femdom dark romance between a rich legitimate sister and her poor illegitimate brother heading for a HFN. But full of femme fatale engineered setbacks for the MMC along the way, as the FMC takes to heart the saying "keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your newly discovered bastard half-brothers closest of all."

We talk a lot about writing here, and we are proud of our stories, so let's share stories that we've posted.

Toot your own horn for your work here. Anything you want to share, any category or theme.

I'll start. My latest story is from a new loosely-connected series I'm working on. It takes place in St. Benedict's school. Students, teachers, and staff behaving badly.

School librarian has an after school session with a couple football players and a girl.

Librarian Linda Peterson
I admit I've posted nothing since a romance for Valentine's 2022. Increasingly, I've found my writing takes me to places that leave me with stories in search of a category here. And not finding one.

Stories I'm really proud of include Fido, Homeless, Wheelchair Girl and most of all, Transplant. Transplant had an intensely personal section for me, and the story drove the BTB crowd bonkers. Two wins in one! :) :nana:

Last thing was the penultimate part of HOT AND FUZZY (more work needed tonight on part 7) whilst the other half is out. Estimated completion date, this Friday night).

https://www.literotica.com/s/hot-and-fuzzy-pt-06

It’s been pretty satisfying so far and seems even more magical after visiting the real Forston, Somerset AKA Sandford, Gloucestershire AKA Wells, Somerset last week.

“No luck catching them sexual deviants then?”
“It’s just the one sexual deviant, actually.”

😆🤣😂

After a hiatus of 4 months since January 1, I've published two stories so far this month, and I plan to publish two more, one of them for the Geek Event. I went through a long period of puttering around with different stories but being unable to break through with any one of them, and I'm glad to be productive again. If I stay on track with my plans, by the end of this month I will have published one story in each of the following categories: Loving Wives, Incest, Exhibitionism, and Sci Fi.

This morning the first chapter of my new chapter novella A Wife's Dark Talent was published in NC/R. It totally could have been a LW story, except I am not suicidal. It goes completely kamikaze on that LW maxim "no men shall be humiliated in the making of this story." It is a dark femdom tale between a husband and a wife, the latter of which decides to take up proDommeing as a side gig/hobby--she is a finance exec by day--and manipulates her husband into doing the admin work for her, and into discretely watching. Features, and will continue to feature, lots of femdom mindfuckery of both clients and husband.

Back