What have you posted recently?

Not bad for a... koff... human.

Also, The Light Between the Trees? Fucking great. Go read it, everyone! Well, except oneagainst. I assume he's read it enough by now.
Ten metres? That's inside the perimeter

Thanks for the shout out!! Yeah, proofread to within an inch of its life. I'm thinking of doing a bounty like Donald Knuth did - find a spelling mistake and win a prize*.

*where that prize is the respect and adoration of all grammar and punctuation nerds on this forum

"My Wife Wants a Hall Pass" just went public in Loving Wives.

"Former boyfriend asks her out ... Okay, but with conditions!"

Considering the consensual wife sharing, it's not doing bad in that category. It's at 2.56 with over 7.7k views. One of my recent stories started out at 1.8 by this time the first day.

Does anyone find that the day of the week a story goes live makes a difference to how many read it?

This went live a few days ago:
https://literotica.com/s/zach-and-cassie-day-after-day

Doesn’t seem to have found the readership that the following got a month earlier:
https://literotica.com/s/zach-and-cassie-camping

Of course, maybe it’s just no good no matter what day it’s published!
Ch 01 and 02 of my latest went live Friday and Sunday, and 02 is currently at 2x the views of 01 though. Maybe it's the byline. I don't think I can control for all factors.

Ch 01 and 02 of my latest went live Friday and Sunday, and 02 is currently at 2x the views of 01 though. Maybe it's the byline. I don't think I can control for all factors.
No doubt very many factors. Think going live at a weekend is likely to be beneficial though. Think the 2 I referred to were the earlier going up on a Fri or Sat and the latter on a Wednesday.

"My Wife Wants a Hall Pass" just went public in Loving Wives.

"Former boyfriend asks her out ... Okay, but with conditions!"

Considering the consensual wife sharing, it's not doing bad in that category. It's at 2.56 with over 7.7k views. One of my recent stories started out at 1.8 by this time the first day.
It’s a weird category for voting.
The main problem generally is that very, very few people vote at all. Well less than 1%.

It’s a weird category for voting.
The main problem generally is that very, very few people vote at all. Well less than 1%.
I'm finding that most people just read (view) and don't rate the story. But I look at the votes-to-views ratio to get a feel whether the story really catches anyone's attention. Even if they hate it with a 1-star, it caught that person's attention.

In this latest story, it currently has 26,700 views and 425 votes! It doesn't matter to me that the average is 2.85. That's 1 vote for every 62 views, which is far better than almost all of my other stories.

My best rated story is 4.56 with 100 votes. But it only has 14.6K views, which is 1:146. Best rated with a Red-H ... but only about half as many people bothered to read it!

So, by my standards, this latest story is a hit!

A bunch of people seem to use a fave as a bookmark. Others just don't vote, maybe if they think the score is about right?
Definitely the first as the notification comes up but it’s not there. Added then later removed.
The second, frustrating if simply trying to get to enough to register a 4.5+ on the board 😎 Need at least 10 (I think) votes…
Yes, I know, I should just relax, it’s not about scores… 😬

Definitely the first as the notification comes up but it’s not there. Added then later removed.
The second, frustrating if simply trying to get to enough to register a 4.5+ on the board 😎 Need at least 10 (I think) votes…
Yes, I know, I should just relax, it’s not about scores… 😬
Correct. A Red H is at least ten votes, average 4.50 +

Chapter 1 of my first multi-part story got published. About an innocent goblin immigrating and slowly becoming corrupted by the big city. Different than everything else I've written up to now.

https://www.literotica.com/s/bemmas-tale-ch-01

Also have another short story "Just Another Day" pending. My first from a 1st person perspective.
Personally I have been a fan of goblin stories for quite some time and that's what attracted me to your story. You are very brave to post it and people can be brutal in the comment section. Most enjoyable, at least that's my opinion, is the incorporated art. As a final note, you could probably get better results if you were to find someone who can proof read it before release.

Beloved Scars, my Nude Day entry, is up and at the top of the new stories in E&V. It's about a pair of empty nesters finding their way back to the intimacy, both emotional and physical, that they've lost over the years. Light drama, but very sweet . Performing reasonably well, but unlikely to win at its current rating; still glad I wrote it, though.

Chapter 6 of my "Marriage and Depression" series goes LIVE on 6/19/23.

I had surgery in mid-April, so I was finally able to finish it up Friday.

My latest story is the third part of a high/dark fantasy series that I've been working on and off on for a little while, A Ballad of Light and Darkness. "Shadow Queen's Wrath" is what the third part is called.

I’ve posted five stories since June 16th, so a week.

Now only one of those was to any degree substantial. Two were 1k stroke stories. The last two were the fifth and sixth chapters of my little lesbian fantasy.

I have one more in moderation. Also a shortish story (4k words).

Em

I’ve posted five stories since June 16th, so a week.

Now only one of those was to any degree substantial. Two were 1k stroke stories. The last two were the fifth and sixth chapters of my little lesbian fantasy.

I have one more in moderation. Also a shortish story (4k words).

Em
UPDATE: The one in moderation goes live tomorrow - so six stories in eight days. Maybe not my highest quality stories (with the exception of the very first on June 16th), but fun.

Em

My first dive into the LW category, with The Colonels Wife. Pretty well received for the category and the trolls have been kinda quiet as it's just an open marriage story. Link in my sig line.
Your story "The Colonel's Wife" was PERFECT for the LW category description, because no bitches were burned in the writing of that story!

I wonder if the trolls were placated by the ending with the two couples' final pontifications on their relationships? (I'll obfuscate so as to not give away the ending.)

Back