What have you posted recently?

We Need To Talk... About Plagiarism, an essay inspired by a discussion about February Sucks in the Story Feedback forum, the discussions of continuing stories here in AH, and a person or persons being extremely triggerhappy about reporting stories in Loving Wives for plagiarism where, as far as I can tell, none occurred.
I read this earlier and, while I didn't completely agree, it was a good read and probably worth discussing in it's own thread rather than here. I seem to have missed the original drama as it went down.

I hear that's a constant issue.. good thing I can barely string a sentence together..ok be well

I wrote eight poems that hardly anyone’s voting on. Too many to list here, but “BDSM Love Story” is short and dark.
Link in Signature.

I've been posting my 750-Word vignettes of a variety of couples' relationships to Loving Wives. Episode 8 this year is "New to Their Lifestyle - 750 Words." "He didn’t escape the husband’s light sleeping habit."

It's doing about as expected with 2.93 at 666 votes. But it has over 10K views in less than 24-hours!

Coming soon: "Finally Being Herself" (Already clicked "Publish.) "Old habits might be suppressed, but never gone."

But I couldn't resist one for the Humor category (also clicked Publish): "Chasing Her in the Wild" "The cock-tease deserves to be treated like an animal!"

Back