750-0 Mystery Woman
750-6 Year of the Dragon
750-7 Teacher! Teacher!
750-8 John and Macy
750-9 Paul and Andi

Working on
Stormwatch - An April Alberta Clipper
Captain Scarlett Saves Mars!

So far the most fun I had writing was Friend Zoned (Captain Scarlett is coming in a close #2)
The hardest to write was Enchantress 8 - it's about time. This story closed a series I absolutely adored writing. 400k+ words and I loved every one of them. From April to January I labored on it and now it's over. Nick, Octavia, and Ning are gone, their children are running the little country of Lancre and there's no room for me there anymore. Thank you Sir Terry for the opportunity.

Submitted "Juliana Jones and the Golden Penis" last night. ("Juliana Jones and the Temple of Well, Fuck Me" is too long a name. :ROFLMAO:
You can add a note asking for the name to be extended (I never have, but know people who have been helped by Laurel).

Emily

You can add a note asking for the name to be extended (I never have, but know people who have been helped by Laurel).

Emily
I had to for mine. It was three characters too long. I also provided an alternate name in case she didn't want to do it.

New one just dropped:

https://literotica.com/s/three-hunters-one-heart

I wanted change up my habit of splitting up fantasy stories across multiple parts, and wanted a single, standalone entry with a complete arc.

It's about a half-elf undertaking a monster hunt to prove his worth to his elven kin, who falls for two women also hunting the same monster. So it's an epic monster hunt, with raunchy sex and a few threesomes mixed in.

Seventy Thirty - College Days

The first chapter of a story set in late 1970's Australia, in a university residential college. It's very, very loosely semi-autobiographical, but told from the young girl's point of view, not mine.

The first chapter is tagged for this year's Pink Orchid anthology, following a conversation with @Omenainen. I paid attention to some of her suggestions, but not others.

The second chapter is up too, and I need to go post the third and fourth.

Last edited:
Published today- “A Young Swinger’s Tale”. Two of my recurring female main characters, Tess and Lisa, hook up in New York while on college break. Tess writes in her diary about their history and how glad she is they’re finally casual lovers. More a summary story than a detailed novella- still hot, though. ;)

https://classic.literotica.com/s/a-young-swingers-tale

Yes, this is the same Tess from “A Doctor’s Tale” and the same Lisa from “Fire Woman” in their younger days. “Girls Dorm Gathering” and its prequels are also connected. Enjoy, y’all!

My most recent was my first shot at writing non-human. It's about a woman who is ravished by a tentacled monster who lives under her bed.

Had so much fun writing it I wrote another tentacle one. This one about a loud mouthed female fisherman who gets swept off her ship during a storm, and saved by a Kraken. Posted it 11 days ago and its still pending :(

Edit: Oh! It was just approved, to be posted tomorrow 😍

Last edited:
My latest Loving Wives tale is "After the Party - 750 Words", about a couple discussing the neighbor's party when they arrive home. (Currently at 3.64 with over 15K views in one day and over 1.1k votes.)

It's a cheating wife, cuckold story, where the husband "gets even" with his wife and the other husbands. There's no violence, just fun and thoughtful retribution.

Coming soon to LW: "Finding Your Soulmate - 750 Words", where a divorced man and divorcee get together at swinger parties. This story is to test the reactions of LW readers who tend to react to swingers with comments like "Why get married?"

Seventy Thirty - College Days

The first chapter of a story set in late 1970's Australia, in a university residential college. It's very, very loosely semi-autobiographical, but told from the young girl's point of view, not mine.

The first chapter is tagged for this year's Pink Orchid anthology, following a conversation with @Omenainen. I paid attention to some of her suggestions, but not others.

The second chapter is up too, and I need to go post the third and fourth.
Fourth chapter of this just went live.

Now I need to write the fifth...

A buncha failing 750W's. I did just finish something for fantasy, once I get that all arranged, I'll see how that does.

Back