What have you posted recently?

I had a work just post that's a bit of an X-Files parody and a bit of a pastiche of other supernatural investigator shows. The tone is slightly comedic but the content is not, as it involves malicious mind control and sex crimes. And as per the genre, by the end, everyone is mostly just trying to ignore everything that happened as much as possible and move on to the next thing. I'm kind of hoping for cognitive dissonance in the audience, since that's what I experience whenever I try to watch a TV show these days... or maybe that feeling is just my brain melting. But it's in SF/F, so if 2k people read it I'll be a little surprised.

A new Angels & Demons story, set entirely in Hell, and predating all of the other tales. It’s the story of beautiful Pleasure Demon, Emmoreth, and how she both fell foul of political machinations at the highest level of demonic power, and then tried to save herself and those close to her.

The Undoing Of Emma

I had a blast writing this as it features three characters from @Djmac1031 ’s loosely-coupled A&D universe. In particular it was amazing to write his Vengeance Demon, Cozbi. Thanks for trusting me to do her justice.

Emily

OK, I'll advertise my own very NICHE stories, mainly because I EARNED it for my 2nd one (massage) by going through the wringer with what I suspect to be a "bot" editor...you see, both stories are biographical and...I realize that you cannot claim that in a title, though you can in the story itself (weird rule)...my first time submitting I got this gawd-awful what-the-hell-do-I-do-with-this "feedback" about paragraph size (WTF?)...so I messed with that, THEN because my description said "A truly stimulating experience" or something, I got dinged again! That's when I suspected AI was at fault..."truly"...is not equivalent to "true"...anyway...FINALLY got it accepted...here are both of my...TRUE...accounts and...I'm going to keep with that theme until I grow weary and head into fictional territory...

https://literotica.com/s/a-very-stimulating-massage-m2m

https://literotica.com/s/daddy-at-abs-turned-me-out

Young Cunts - Two out of five acts of this dramatic Alison Goes to London "ambiquel" (= prequel + sequel combined) are up so far; more to come.

The original novel, a dystopian satirical romance, set in a hyper-sexualised 2050s London, garnered reactions like this from other Lit writers:
--- "By the second half, I found myself unable to put it down... You put beauty in filth and filth in beauty." (Violet_Vixen)
--- "A unique - and uniquely filthy - work of the imagination... Outlandishly dirty and full of outrageous humour - consider me sold." (Jaymal)

After writing it, I had several requests for follow-ups. One of them was Claire's Cunt Kitchen, set a year later than Alison. However, this ambiquel, Young Cunts, is a more ambitious affair, covering both the origins and the later life of two of the most vibrant characters from the original novel: Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker, Principal of the Royal Academy of Fucking, London (motto: "You can't fuck shit if you can't fuck mish!"); and Riley Throstlethwaite-Eccles, working-class-made-good Professor of Prolapse at the same august institution.

My latest - Chiaroscuro and Catgirls - just went live, but somewhere between submission and publication a wild snorlax got loose in the text and ate all the formatting.

I'm moving through the seven stages of grief as we speak, but no matter. At least the extended version of "The Local Vintage" has long, delectable legs.

My latest - Chiaroscuro and Catgirls - just went live, but somewhere between submission and publication a wild snorlax got loose in the text and ate all the formatting.

I'm moving through the seven stages of grief as we speak, but no matter. At least the extended version of "The Local Vintage" has long, delectable legs.
That's such a depressing feeling. After all the time and effort you've poured into writing the story, getting all the words right, to see them not show up on the screen the way you want them to...

Particularly when you're on that high of submitting, waiting for publication, then seeing it published. I won't say it's the worst feeling in the world, but it's one of the worst I've experienced over the past six months.

I note with interest that you have fuck-ups a la carte. I wonder if I might not order an HTML failure soup with a side order of misplaced upper case, and an Indent Waldorf salad a la Fawlty Towers....

I will read your (no doubt splendid) new offering while I wait for my order.

My 750. It got sent back for being 752, because my scene breaks counted as words. Can’t remember when I last had a story bounced back before this one.

Two more 750 worders (and five more to go):

The Wheel and the Wand (BDSM) - a blindfolded women experiences two machines wielded by two people

ChatMLE (Humor & Satire) - a guy resorts to Generative AI for stimulation

Tomorrow is 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 Gay Male - I’m truly terrified!

Emily

My CODEL
Wherein our newly retired Super Hornet pilot - now a government civilian employed at a certain “agency” - finds herself overseas participating in a Super Boondoggle euphemistically known as a Congressional Delegation. It’s no big deal…just a massage…
This is a great story on multiple levels.

Emily

Back