What have you posted recently?

Two chapters of Ivy and Wine posted, third pending, first of Leopard getting a final tweak for later submission today. Madness Ch 1 might be ready in a day or two.

My Geek Pride submission just went up:

The Oooh! Signal
A crew of astronomers at a remote observatory receives what might possibly be a radio signal from an extraterrestrial intelligence. As they try to decipher it, they notice that strange things start happening to some of them...

At almost 20k words, this is my first foray into sci-fi here. We'll see how it goes :)

Two new stories tonight.

First, in Toys & Masturbation, my 2024 Geek Pride entry. “What’s a Geek to Do?” A geek erotica writer has his own tools for fighting depression. Yes, this story is personal.

https://literotica.com/s/whats-a-geek-to-do

Second, in Incest/Taboo, another entry in my Lisa’s Dares series. College student Doug’s crazy girlfriend Lisa wants to test their relationship again. This time she sets him up with two of her girlfriends, a pair of black foster twins, to see if he can handle polyamory and other sex-related challenges. Actual date swapping when she’s there in person will be depicted in another story posting tomorrow. Lisa’s already polyamorous, she wants a man of similar taste.

https://literotica.com/s/lisas-dares-shauna-and-tara

Thx to Laurel for hosting the site, hope readers enjoy.

Two for Geek Pride:
Conference Collaboration (EC) - maybe not an inspiring title but that's what it is. Young career-minded woman meets other scientists at a conference who can help her professionally - she convinces one to be less professional... Ideally I'd have also written what will have to be a sequel - she doesn't yet know he got together with her good friend, a year earlier. Said friend comments in another story, later, "Theirs is the weirdest relationship I know", but it works.

Contains much snark and sex in a library (Oxford comma purposely omitted!)

Also Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill - I extended the recent writing exercise to 3000 words, inspired by certain birdwatchers of my acquaintance. They see a more mammalian type of mating pair, Jack falls down, first aid then wife-swapping ensue, in beautiful surroundings. A quick and dirty story in all senses. Currently scoring 3 in LW, which having never posted there before I understand is actually not bad! No comments, though. Where are the bonkers and abusive comments?!

Last edited:
Two for Geek Pride:
Conference Collaboration (EC) - maybe not an inspiring title but that's what it is. Young career-minded woman meets other scientists at a conference who can help her professionally - she convinces one to be less professional... Ideally I'd have also written what will have to be a sequel - she doesn't yet know he got together with her good friend, a year earlier. Said friend comments in another story, later, "Their's is the weirdest relationship I know", but it works.

Contains much snark and sex in a library (Oxford comma purposely omitted!)

Also Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill - I extended the recent writing exercise to 3000 words, inspired by certain birdwatchers of my acquaintance. They see a more mammalian type of mating pair, Jack falls down, first aid then wife-swapping ensue, in beautiful surroundings. A quick and dirty story in all senses. Currently scoring 3 in LW, which having never posted there before I understand is actually not bad! No comments, though. Where are the bonkers and abusive comments?!
You have to wait for the anonymous ones to roll in for that. They come in batches a few times a day. It was fun, though, and consensual all around with no cuckolding angst, so you might get fewer than you expect.

Last edited:
Ivy and Wine Ch 3 went up today. Headed out on my mandatory 4hr road trip and hoping there's good news when I get home. It's pouring rain, might take longer than usual.

Latest in the Barstow series: Barstow - The Morning After

The crew compares notes over breakfast after Cyan and Jackson fuck their way through a convention hotel and Steve, Emily, Ellie and Debbie all but set fire to a country dive bar.

Good morning

I've recently posted two distinctly different tales in the LW category:

Have Faith? Don't mind if I Do Part 1 & Part 2
Mari trompé présente
Just shows what I undertandstand about our readers, I expected Faith to be the more popular but Marie Trompé has outgunned Faith.

Both written in contrasting styles, one serious the other with a big dollop of humour. I committed a real schoolboy error in having various drafts open for comparison, and saving a draft of Marie Trompé as the publish version, overwriting it. It's up now and read so it'll stay put. Big lesson in writing & publishing here!

Onto the next batch :)

Although I've been a member of this site for about two years (and have been lurking much longer), I never actually published anything. While I sometimes wrote for my own enjoyment, I never had the guts to show it to anybody. A few days ago, I decided to change that and published my first story ever (and of course, immediately after it got published, I found some grammar/spelling mistakes that I had overlooked...).

Five pennies for a goblin

It's a rather short story about two adventurers getting to know each other (in the literal and biblical sense). The steamy part is a variation of the "I am stuck helplessly and can't get out"-trope. I had a lot of fun writing it and I really like the characters. Sadly, the sequel (the first draft is about 3/4 finished) is fighting me tooth and nail. Every bit of progress feels like I'm trying to run through jelly, if you know what I mean.

Although I've been a member of this site for about two years (and have been lurking much longer), I never actually published anything. While I sometimes wrote for my own enjoyment, I never had the guts to show it to anybody. A few days ago, I decided to change that and published my first story ever
Congrats!

(and of course, immediately after it got published, I found some grammar/spelling mistakes that I had overlooked...).
This is the way.

The 2nd chapter of Immoral Counseling, my non-con story about an 18-year-old girl being blackmailed by her 54-year-old guidance counselor, just went live 20 minutes ago. After trying to get it published for over a month, I am just happy it's up, regardless of its reception. At only 3.4k words, I am 100% sure people are going to say it's too short. >_>

Back