What have you posted recently?

I always get the impression that readers want looong stories. That said, response over the past 10 hours has been very positive, so I may have been mistaken.

I always get the impression that readers want looong stories. That said, response over the past 10 hours has been very positive, so I may have been mistaken.
The top lists seem to be dominated by longer stories or parts of a series. There might be other reasons, besides people just preferring a longer story in general, though. The longer stories do tend to be better written, I think, probably because the writers are a little more serious and dedicated.

The top lists seem to be dominated by longer stories or parts of a series. There might be other reasons, besides people just preferring a longer story in general, though. The longer stories do tend to be better written, I think, probably because the writers are a little more serious and dedicated.
Top lists are what people are voting up because they liked the writing. Doesn't mean that it's what people read the most. Readers looking to get off don't necessarily want high quality, long form stories.

IME, short stories do just as well as longer stories. They have different reader bases and different expectations.

Oops, totally forgot to bring up my geek pride story in this thread. It's called The Virgin Islands, and it concerns your average cis college dude getting to know a trans guy with a passion for science fiction.

Four chapters of Ivy and Wine posted, and more stuff in queue. I've finished the roughs for my Nude Day and Summer Loving submissions.

The End of Our World - Seven college friends who have drifted apart, one with his fiancee in tow, reunite for a vacation at a secluded lake house. The first night, two couples swap partners, something that no one would have expected from the people they'd been the last time they all met up. The next night...

Ivy and Wine

I'm a smidge proud of myself- five chapters in two weeks is really good for me, and I have other stuff in the pipeline, including the other three books in this series (which are all faster paced).

My entry for the Yay Team event just went up!

Gym Girl, Interrupted
It's a tough life, being an online content creator. You gotta be on top of your game, especially in the gym! But how can you work out in peace and show it off to your followers when this cute, muscular hunk keeps popping up at the most inconvenient moments?

Chapter 2 (of 4) of A Patriarch's Legacy went live today. The story of a young woman who after marrying the scion of a wealthy and powerful family and bearing him a child, finds herself unwillingly recruited as the third member of the family patriarch's taboo harem. If you enjoy a tale of Imperial Rome style debauchery, but set in the here and now, and you don't squick at noncon, incest, or nonmonogamy (yeah, a lot to ask...) you are welcome to check it out.

I can't believe it. The 3rd chapter of Immoral Counseling is already out as of 45ish minutes ago. I submitted on Wednesday 6/5. I was expecting it to take 7-10 days to get a response, and bracing for more AI rejections, but nope, less than 48 hours and it is out! I am so so happy! AND someone already faved it. What!? :D

If you're into noncon/reluc stories about older men taking advantage of young women, you may be interested in my work. :)

Proclivities XV:A New Role was posted today. George and Linda have another role playing adventure as Professor and Schoolgirl that starts with dinner at a fancy restaurant. Kind of long at 4 lit pages.
Fortunately, no objections from management over the theme.

Last edited:
I just submitted Adventures in Home Health Care. I don't know why I never submitted it before (unless I did and it was rejected, but I don't think that's going to happen). It's my third-longest solo-written story, and the two longer ones are already up here. Exercise is a major component, but there's no mind-control angle as in my Exercise Benefits. A man's wife is recuperating from an accident and needs physical therapy at home, and the nurse managing that pulls the man into the process. The bulk of my stories come in between 1200 and 2500 words, so 6500 is an outlier.

On looking at my stories, I can see a group that was from my early roughly written period and probably wouldn't get many votes (and those likely lower than my average here). There's a small group that can't be published here; one of which Lit would accept if I'd delete one scene but it's so over-the-top that I can't bear to toss it. Ah well.

But that still leaves a number that I probably would have gotten around to posting here if I hadn't been otherwise occupied in life. So over the summer I'll send some more along and we'll see what kind of reception they get.

My most recent additions here are these three stories:

Making It Real / Reality Bites (BDSM, 2007 and 2008, 2070 words total)

This is the only case where I wrote a follow-on story. The first half is only 720 words, as the protagonist decides on a lark to go have a session with a Mistress, only to find out that "play" is a flexible term. The second half is almost twice as long, as my muse revealed to me what happened after that initial epiphany,

Erin's Aunt (Erotic Couplings, 2000, 2128 words)

A man runs into his girlfriend's aunt in a completely unexpected way.

Inbound (Nonconsent/Reluctance, 2016, 3092 words)

An office manager is involved in sexually-oriented activities, and they are escalating.

Oh, and props to AlohaDave on joining the world of published writers!

Aftermath, or "I Can't Go for That" ("Husband can’t accept her new desires.") (almost 11K words in Loving Wives)

I want to see how the LW trolls react to a truly monogamous long-married wife who (prior to the story start) was attacked (noncon), and against her will now has new sexual desires, all revolving around her love for her husband. And the prudish husband can't help or deal with her changed sexual desires (finds them revolting.) When the husband asks if she's looking for a lover, she says: "I CAN'T cheat on you!", and she realizes what she must do.

I think the majority will default to their usual "cuck/wimp" and "she's a whore" attacks.

Last edited:
Back