What is the Good in keeping Confederate Statues and such?

That's been the only reason given at this point: keep the statues or the racists will get upset.
And when racist piglets get upset, they do nasty things. Like kill people.

I wonder how many white conservos grew up in households with little cast iron Lawn Jockeys and other Colored Boy trifles scattered about? My cousins did.

And when racist piglets get upset, they do nasty things. Like kill people.

I wonder how many white conservos grew up in households with little cast iron Lawn Jockeys and other Colored Boy trifles scattered about? My cousins did.

Or where the N word was said like people drink water. I have been around too much of it over the course of the past decade. I'm burnt out on their hate. That's all they really do. And they always manage to get upset - all while making fun of the liberal snowflakes. Ignorant hateful hypocrites.

Or where the N word was said like people drink water. I have been around too much of it over the course of the past decade. I'm burnt out on their hate. That's all they really do. And they always manage to get upset - all while making fun of the liberal snowflakes. Ignorant hateful hypocrites.

They believe themselves to be "rugged individuals", but they follow the lead of the alt-right media, and parrot exactly what they have said.

You can take whatever topic shows up on the alt-right media, and find posts about it from the right wing circle jerk on here within hours.

They're a hive mind, and they're wholly beholden to their trainers... They're not rugged,and they're not individuals.

What LEGAL basis did Penn State have to remove that privately funded statue of Joe Paterno, who was a hero to some back in the day? (side note: Just like Robert E. Lee!)

Remember, he was never convicted of any crime!

DKQWU0GUEAA6GTZ.jpg

I say replace them all with the giant phallic-like shrines found all over Thailand.

With inscriptions ... "Hey Bubba! Lookit this!"

We Legitimize the ‘So-Called’ Confederacy With Our Vocabulary, and That’s a Problem

Tearing down monuments is only the beginning to understanding the false narrative of Jim Crow

There were no "Confederate States of America"; the rebellion was never recognized by any other nation. Jeff Davis was an insurgent leader, not a president. The slaver warlord Robert E Lee was a colonel when he deserted the US Army. Southern 'plantations' were all slave labor camps. These are the realities. Use language correctly.

What does that have to do with confederate statues?

Why don't you say what you actually feel, instead of using dog whistle racism.

At least neo-nazis are man enough to say that they're racist, you're just a pathetic coward.

You're just a pussy.

What does that have to do with confederate statues?
I believe it suggests that fat tasteless n!ggers are less admirable than are traitors, deserters, oath-breakers, slavers, rapists, warlords, and other noble white folks.

Of course I could set up a camera at the local WalMart in our overwhelmingly white county and get images of fat tasteless white trash even more revolting.

That picture looks like a product of a Russian propaganda-meme mill. Suckers!

Because they were honorable men fighting for their states when that actually meant something. Because they were/are Americans that fought with honor and more than a little skill. Because what they fought for, and lost for, shouldn't be forgotten.

Because it's part of our heritage, the good, the bad, and the ugly. None of it should be forgotten.

I can't help but wonder how the destruction of those monuments how much is contributed to the lives of those of those that want them torn down? A job, promotion at work, nomination/election to high office?

Symbolism over substance and they wonder why they're mocked.

Ishmael

I believe it suggests that fat tasteless n!ggers are less admirable than are traitors, deserters, oath-breakers, slavers, rapists, warlords, and other noble white folks.

Of course I could set up a camera at the local WalMart in our overwhelmingly white county and get images of fat tasteless white trash even more revolting.

That picture looks like a product of a Russian propaganda-meme mill. Suckers!
The picture shows a typical user of fossil fuel. I think that message is clear.

Because they were honorable men fighting for their states when that actually meant something. Because they were/are Americans that fought with honor and more than a little skill. Because what they fought for, and lost for, shouldn't be forgotten.

Because it's part of our heritage, the good, the bad, and the ugly. None of it should be forgotten.

I can't help but wonder how the destruction of those monuments how much is contributed to the lives of those of those that want them torn down? A job, promotion at work, nomination/election to high office?

Ishmael

It's amazing what has to be explained to this generation, the first to grow up without fundamental knowledge of their own country.

Ishmael
A bit early to be drinking, isn't it?

Ishmael

Unless you're going to hold the same standard for every traitor who happens to be a US citizen, including Muslims, Commies, and Black Panthers, your position is full of shit, as usual.

You're right, their heritage shouldn't be forgotten, so put up statues of John Brown and the patriots who defeated these disloyal coward traitors. Put those statues up in the middle of where they fly the rebel flags, and remind them what happens when they become insurgents against the US.

You're right, it's tired to be an old racist, who can't get laid to save his life.

You should probably find an alternative.

Sounds like a sad admission on your part. I'm not old and I don't suffer from your lack of physical capability.

You're right, their heritage shouldn't be forgotten, so put up statues of John Brown and the patriots who defeated these disloyal coward traitors. Put those statues up in the middle of where they fly the rebel flags, and remind them what happens when they become insurgents against the US.
The place for statues of traitorous rebels is in military cemeteries where the product of their treason is visible. Keep in mind: there were no Confederate States of America; no other nation recognized them. Slaver warlord Robert E Lee was a colonel when he deserted the US Army. All rebellious former federal officers were oath-breaking traitors and deserters. The 'plantations' they owned and protected were slave-labor camps. Let's be clear.

Back