What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

Because we fought and haven’t spoken to each other much less touched each other in days, the kind where he starts to walk past me in the hallway brushing against my leg groans and doubles back grabs me by the upper arms and kisses me pushing me against the wall with force of his need and lifting me up, making our way to the bedroom flinging me on the bed but I’m still mad and try to get up but he holds me down says oh no you don’t pushes and shoves clothes aside rips my t shirt holds my wrists above my head and forces my shaking thighs apart sliding home and i whisper “apology accepted”.

Because we fought and haven’t spoken to each other much less touched each other in days, the kind where he starts to walk past me in the hallway brushing against my leg groans and doubles back grabs me by the upper arms and kisses me pushing me against the wall with force of his need and lifting me up, making our way to the bedroom flinging me on the bed but I’m still mad and try to get up but he holds me down says oh no you don’t pushes and shoves clothes aside rips my t shirt holds my wrists above my head and forces my shaking thighs apart sliding home and i whisper “apology accepted”.
Mmmm... "you're welcum".😏

Back