What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

Use me.
Please & thanks :cattail:
I'm going to borrow this for a minute plz and Ty!

@AlwaysDancing , When I told you about the festival and the lights in the background and us watching the couple in the woods going at it, this is what it looked like only he was smaller and she went all the way down becoming one shadow, and e was leaning against a tree. Refreshing your memory this is the post where we were talking about it like we were The Mystery Science Theater...Too funny how things bring back memories

I'm going to borrow this for a minute plz and Ty!

@AlwaysDancing , When I told you about the festival and the lights in the background and us watching the couple in the woods going at it, this is what it looked like only he was smaller and she went all the way down becoming one shadow, and e was leaning against a tree. Refreshing your memory this is the post where we were talking about it like we were The Mystery Science Theater...Too funny how things bring back memories
If your dancing silhouettes were that clear … love that the commentary was there but it was more erotic than I realized. 🔥

Then, a few hours later…the kind where I realize it’s well into the afternoon and he hasn’t emerged for lunch yet, so I make him a masterpiece of a sandwich and take it to him. He happens to be at a good stopping point, so he pulls me into his lap, kissing me and groping my tits.
View attachment 2366126

He kisses my neck in that way that makes me absolutely melt. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and feel him getting harder. Before I know it, my panties have been pushed aside and his pants have been pulled down and I’m grinding and riding his hard cock in reverse.
View attachment 2366120

I ride his cock slowly, but firmly while he plays with my tits, but he’s been thinking about this all day and wants it harder, faster, deeper. He tells me to get on the desk, pulls me closer by my legs and pounds the fuck out of my pussy.
View attachment 2366121

After he makes me cum all over his cock several times and fills me with cum, I slide off the desk to lick and suck our juices off his cock while he entangles his fingers in my hair.
View attachment 2366127

By the time I’m almost done cleaning it off, it’s already hard again. I look up at him, and he has that look in his eye that tells me he’s ready for another round. I climb back up on his lap, straddling this time, and kiss him deeply and passionately while guiding his cock back in my tight, dripping wet pussy where it belongs.
View attachment 2366125
Kitty it all sounds perfect. But he would need a gold medal for
stamina or just switch to a gangbang

So, I want more than just sex, mkay? I want to complete a long term project with this person- room renovation, massive yardwork/clean up, diorama of the entire known Middle Earth sized project. For us to bask in the glow of completion, to laugh and joke about the trials and tribulations, and then share a drink while soaking in the jubilant silence. And then the fucking starts- a victory fuck of sorts.

So, I want more than just sex, mkay? I want to complete a long term project with this person- room renovation, massive yardwork/clean up, diorama of the entire known Middle Earth sized project. For us to bask in the glow of completion, to laugh and joke about the trials and tribulations, and then share a drink while soaking in the jubilant silence. And then the fucking starts- a victory fuck of sorts.
You really are a treasure

So you want to bang Sauron, Justa? 🤪

well it goes i want sex where in in control but i also want to be the pleaser i want the woman to be at my whim and call but i want to make every one of her desires to be met i want her to cum multiple times before i’m taken care of i want t to look into her eyes as she has a shaking orgasm

Back