What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

Me in a remote cabin in the woods in snowy winter, so snowed in, road access is impossible.
We have all the food, water + creature comforts. My guest is an insatiable older woman who just wants to relax and engage in all kinds of hedonistic pleasure for days.

Building my orgasm this morning so let’s enjoy this fantasy together!

Roles: husbands best friend
It’s my birthday and we are having a little BBQ at the house. Neighbours and friends over, when you show up and we have flirted a little in the past but nothing more.

I have cooked a little for everyone and putting out the salad on the table when you decide it’s time for me to get my gift…

Pushing me up against the wall and sliding your fingers under my dress and moaning as you realise I do not have any panties on.. kidding my neck as you rub my clit slowly watching me arch my back and hold onto you..

‘I know you need to be taken care of, let me make you cum and that’s all I want…it’s your birthday after all’ you say as you watch my eyes roll back as you expertly rub my clit getting by turned on to see how good your fingers feel… ‘once you cum… we’re going to somewhere quiet so I can taste your cream, understand?’ I am finding it so hard to concentrate when your fingers are on my sensitive area, people around who can walk in and your words flooding my senses as you watch me cling onto you pushing my skirt up and smile ‘what a pretty fucking pussy you have. I cannot wait to taste you’

Well, think that’s a good start 😝😝

Building my orgasm this morning so let’s enjoy this fantasy together!

Roles: husbands best friend
It’s my birthday and we are having a little BBQ at the house. Neighbours and friends over, when you show up and we have flirted a little in the past but nothing more.

I have cooked a little for everyone and putting out the salad on the table when you decide it’s time for me to get my gift…

Pushing me up against the wall and sliding your fingers under my dress and moaning as you realise I do not have any panties on.. kidding my neck as you rub my clit slowly watching me arch my back and hold onto you..

‘I know you need to be taken care of, let me make you cum and that’s all I want…it’s your birthday after all’ you say as you watch my eyes roll back as you expertly rub my clit getting by turned on to see how good your fingers feel… ‘once you cum… we’re going to somewhere quiet so I can taste your cream, understand?’ I am finding it so hard to concentrate when your fingers are on my sensitive area, people around who can walk in and your words flooding my senses as you watch me cling onto you pushing my skirt up and smile ‘what a pretty fucking pussy you have. I cannot wait to taste you’

Well, think that’s a good start 😝😝
Mmmmmmmm as I walk by and see what’s happening watching C coming. trying to be cool very sexy But you don’t notice which turns me on

Back