What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

Pushes up against a wall fingers finding my clit the other holding my hands above my head as he kisses and whispers ‘you’ve got such a delicious pissy do you know that? Do you know how crazy it drives me seeing you in a dress across the room sorrounded by people… because I cannot touch you’ I whimper and gulp against him as the party is still not far away as he kisses my neck whispering ‘it drives me wild that you have no idea how gorgeous you are and how I cannot help but touch you. I can’t fucking wait to taste you’ he spins me around and smiles as I recognise him ,.. a friend of my boss or my husband’s boss? I don’t even know but recognisable as he kisses my lips, urgently wanting - ‘now you be a good girl and watch me’ I gulp and nod as he takes his fingers into his mouth and sucks and licks my juices gulping as I feel my body shudder.. ‘such a good girl and you taste so… so good.. your husband must be so thirsty’ I shake my head and whisper ‘he doesn’t ,,. He doesn’t like how I taste’ he looks shocked but even more hungrily as he grabs my waist with both hands stroking my hips as my arms fall down onto his shoulders ‘then you need a real man to take care of you. I am going to leave my card in your purse and you … you my delicious fuck toy will call me when you go home tonight so we can arrange a play date.’

Apologies that went into a real fantasy with Lou!

Pushes up against a wall fingers finding my clit the other holding my hands above my head as he kisses and whispers ‘you’ve got such a delicious pissy do you know that? Do you know how crazy it drives me seeing you in a dress across the room sorrounded by people… because I cannot touch you’ I whimper and gulp against him as the party is still not far away as he kisses my neck whispering ‘it drives me wild that you have no idea how gorgeous you are and how I cannot help but touch you. I can’t fucking wait to taste you’ he spins me around and smiles as I recognise him ,.. a friend of my boss or my husband’s boss? I don’t even know but recognisable as he kisses my lips, urgently wanting - ‘now you be a good girl and watch me’ I gulp and nod as he takes his fingers into his mouth and sucks and licks my juices gulping as I feel my body shudder.. ‘such a good girl and you taste so… so good.. your husband must be so thirsty’ I shake my head and whisper ‘he doesn’t ,,. He doesn’t like how I taste’ he looks shocked but even more hungrily as he grabs my waist with both hands stroking my hips as my arms fall down onto his shoulders ‘then you need a real man to take care of you. I am going to leave my card in your purse and you … you my delicious fuck toy will call me when you go home tonight so we can arrange a play date.’

Apologies that went into a real fantasy with Lou!
No apologies necessary. Got me hard

Back