What would you do if...

Hmmmmmm

I'd probably devote more time to my work as I should and maybe manage to pay the credit cards off for a change:)

I'd also get more sleep and be less knackered all the time. (Crazy wife allowing such of course;) ).

Then after a week or two of sanity I'd snap and go back to one of my old sites or look for a new one somewhere, it's amazing what google can find for you with a few simple key words:devil:

So, I guess this makes me the only one who'd perish and die then? ;)

Actually, I'd take the Gauche route and play GTA: Vice City.

I also just got my gamer fingers on Max Payne 2, XII and StarWars Galaxies. Dunno where to start really...

Perdita, it's an aquired taste. You're not missing out, really.
Did that sound convincing enough?

Lin, what is Max Payne like? I have heard that it is really really hard.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Lin, what is Max Payne like? I have heard that it is really really hard.

Not very nice Crim, desexualising Max like that. I'm sure he would rather be labeled he than it.

As to how hard he is, I wouldn't know.

Gauche

Good comeback Gauche, my man, we should never share state secrets.

As for me, I think I'd hook up with Icing and see how fast we could create Lit II.

-FF (back from the nearly dead - I hate being sick, so I've decided not to do that anymore)

gauchecritic said:
Not very nice Crim, desexualising Max like that. I'm sure he would rather be labeled he than it.

As to how hard he is, I wouldn't know.

Gauche

Haha, very funny Gauche. The it that I was referring to of course was *the game* Max Payne. I have no interest in whether or not an animated game character is hard....

Thank you, Perdita.

But not my man, as in mine. My man as in my good man. See what happens when a gringo tries to use ebonics? Couldn't talk that jive when I was younger either.

-FF (nostalgia ain't what it used to be)

CrimsonMaiden said:
Haha, very funny Gauche. The it that I was referring to of course was *the game* Max Payne. I have no interest in whether or not an animated game character is hard....
He's all software, baby. ;)

The first Max Payne game I found about average in difficulty, a cool, not too serious noir-ish storyline, and really spiffy looking.

The new sequel seems just about the same, except shorter total playtime.

/Ice - up way past his bedtime

Four words.

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Pretty much the only reason to buy a GameCube. (except for maybe monkeyball)

Looking for another place to post my stories, most likely. But I'd miss y'all.

Back