What's something your partner won't do sexually that you wish they would?

For her she only considers sex with me I'd love it if she'd want to involve other people, so threesomes for example in many forms and constellations. I'd love to try out things like that.
Also her showing her body off to others would hot but not in the cards. Nevertheless I'm glad we can communicate our needs and limits openly.

Up until the day I dumped him

No sex with lights on
No other position besides flat on my back
No giving bj
No licking me
No dressing sexy
No talking sexy
And definitely none of the rough stuff that I enjoy.

And he wonders why we aren't a couple anymore lol

Same here, except no masturbation.

No sex with lights on
No giving bj
No licking me
No dressing sexy
No talking sexy

Won’t cum in my mouth & won’t eat me. Will only use the one position.

So sorry for you ladies, I've read about this, just never spoken to any woman going thru it. As a man in long time sexless marriage, her doing not mine. I feel your pain & frustration, should be a group gathering like AA meetings or something for us, just a thought. :)

So sorry for you ladies, I've read about this, just never spoken to any woman going thru it. As a man in long time sexless marriage, her doing not mine. I feel your pain & frustration, should be a group gathering like AA meetings or something for us, just a thought. :)

We can call it IAA: Involuntary Abstinence Anonymous!

Cucking me
Giving head (can't remember the last time)
Using a strap-on
3-some or moresomes (about 10 yrs ago had a mfm and mmf)

Anything.

We haven't had sex for about sixteen months. Last night, she wanted a cuddle, so I held her, kissed her and then started sucking her nipples. She was obviously enjoying it, so I started paying attention to her cunt. She liked that too, so I fingered her, rubbed her clit and eventually, slid a finger inside. Not surprisingly, after such a long time without, she came pretty quickly. All the while, she'd been stroking my cock and I thought, OK, my turn. But she turned over and went straight to sleep.

No sex with lights on
No giving bj
No licking me
No dressing sexy
No talking sexy

Wow, I didn’t know men like that existed. You should have no problem finding someone happy to knock that list out in one session. Lol

She won’t masturbate in front of me.

We haven't had sex for about sixteen months. Last night, she wanted a cuddle, so I held her, kissed her and then started sucking her nipples. She was obviously enjoying it, so I started paying attention to her cunt. She liked that too, so I fingered her, rubbed her clit and eventually, slid a finger inside. Not surprisingly, after such a long time without, she came pretty quickly. All the while, she'd been stroking my cock and I thought, OK, my turn. But she turned over and went straight to sleep.

What the Hell, you should've jacked off all over her !!!!

That's so bad that she just went right to sleep after you gave her an orgasm. At the very least she should have kept stroking you to make sure you came as well, as that's really the natural thing to do. I'm sorry it didn't work out in your favor, but maybe it's a step in the right direction and things will improve for you.

what i wish she would do

suck me off, let me fuck her ass, let other men fuck her.

Plenty of women face the same issue. Some are because their partner has genuinely lost interested in them, some age factors and some are just not strong enough to speak up and say what they need.

Mine was due to religious beliefs. He found me at a pretty low stage in my life and believed he could some how save my jaded soul and turn everything right in my world.

Wow, I didn’t know men like that existed. You should have no problem finding someone happy to knock that list out in one session. Lol

She won’t masturbate in front of me.

They do indeed just as much as women of the same exist.
I won't struggle with finding anyone to feel those needs its the emotional connection that I crave more than anything to be honest.

Plenty of women face the same issue. Some are because their partner has genuinely lost interested in them, some age factors and some are just not strong enough to speak up and say what they need.

Mine was due to religious beliefs. He found me at a pretty low stage in my life and believed he could some how save my jaded soul and turn everything right in my world.

They do indeed just as much as women of the same exist.
I won't struggle with finding anyone to feel those needs its the emotional connection that I crave more than anything to be honest.

O I understand, it's more the talking, touching, kissing, the intimacy is the real kicker. As I've aged, that's what I miss most too, I can live with sex occasionally but the absence of the intimacy is what's the killer. Hope you can find peace with it, it is mental anguish no one should endure but we do. :rose::rose::rose:

O I understand, it's more the talking, touching, kissing, the intimacy is the real kicker. As I've aged, that's what I miss most too, I can live with sex occasionally but the absence of the intimacy is what's the killer. Hope you can find peace with it, it is mental anguish no one should endure but we do. :rose::rose::rose:

He was cold all around. But it got to the point where I felt so brow beaten into owing him for all he had done that I stuck around far longer than I should have.
I would rather be alone than with someone who doesn't value me for who I am.
It is a mental anguish but one I won't be enduring for any reason but my own and choosing to stay single a while.
:kiss:

He was cold all around. But it got to the point where I felt so brow beaten into owing him for all he had done that I stuck around far longer than I should have.
I would rather be alone than with someone who doesn't value me for who I am.
It is a mental anguish but one I won't be enduring for any reason but my own and choosing to stay single a while.
:kiss:

Good to hear you got out & are living your life on your terms, I know it wasn't an easy thing to do. I agree, you need to stay single, enjoy all the things you want. Some day, when you least expect it, the right person will come along & make everything worth it. :rose::rose:

No sex with lights on
No giving bj
No licking me
No dressing sexy
No talking sexy

almost the same list but with different roles .. I got the lights on and on a good day sometimes a different position, the rest sounds awful familiar to me.

I wrote in the confession-threat, that I think about ending my relationship ...

[...]I would rather be alone than with someone who doesn't value me for who I am. [...]

... and this shows me that I am not that wrong after all.

No sex with lights on
No giving bj
No licking me
No dressing sexy
No talking sexy

I wonder how you ended up being a couple to begin with 😉

Edited: never mind, read your comments above. Well, he tried to show you the light 🤣

Last edited:
Good to hear you got out & are living your life on your terms, I know it wasn't an easy thing to do. I agree, you need to stay single, enjoy all the things you want. Some day, when you least expect it, the right person will come along & make everything worth it. :rose::rose:

I don't think the right person will ever come along. I already had my one big love, I was married to my Master/Dom/soulmate.
This guy (the one I just broke up with) was the effect of my grief in losing M(hubby) my world was upside down and I was in a very fucked up place. Still don't think I will every get over it.
So to stop myself trusting the wrong person I just won't try again.

almost the same list but with different roles .. I got the lights on and on a good day sometimes a different position, the rest sounds awful familiar to me.

I wrote in the confession-threat, that I think about ending my relationship ...

... and this shows me that I am not that wrong after all.
You need to do what is right for you, if the love/affection isn't a part of the whole relationship then is it really even a relationship? Why should you stay for someone who is unwilling or unable to fill what you need.
All or nothing.

I wonder how you ended up being a, couple to begin with 😉

Edited: never mind, read your comments above. Well, he tried to show you the light 🤣

Haha well it was a case of he picked me up and wormed his way into my life when grief was causing a very self-destructive path. Only so many dicks to suck in a row before the big one slaps you and wakes you up to how your life really has become 🤣
This one was just man shaped

Be screwed by another guy in front of me

Also would love her to finger herself in front of me while talking dirty, fantasising about her ex out loud

Back