Where are the New England Peeps?

and catching up after a work weekend... ok, breweries! I was up in Brattleboro VT last October and found the delightful Hermit Thrush brewery. Sours are their jam and... let's just say a few cases found their way into the boot of the Mini. And of course, Treehouse. Just... soooooo... good. How's everyone week starting?

Hmm…very odd. the news articles and the Google listings show it being closed. I wonder if the owners know about that. Google “Kips Pawtucket “ and you will see what I mean.
I just called the number listed for Kip’s and it’s disconnected.

(401) 726-9882

And Google says that a Chase bank is going in that location.

This is the Vermont guy reporting in. Still new to New England. I am heading to Boston in a few weeks to see a show. I will be in the Chinatown area (or at least that what Google maps is calling it). Any restaurant recommendations? Open to all cuisines. Microbreweries are a plus.

This is the Vermont guy reporting in. Still new to New England. I am heading to Boston in a few weeks to see a show. I will be in the Chinatown area (or at least that what Google maps is calling it). Any restaurant recommendations? Open to all cuisines. Microbreweries are a plus.
If you like chicken wings, Crave Chinatown has Korean wings that are amazing. You get to choose your level of hotness, which gets pretty damn hot.

ETA: I don’t suppose you’re going to see They Might Be Giants?

I love chicken wings. Perfect! Thank you.

I will be in town a few days before the They Might Be Giants show to see Crowded House. (I know. I am showing my age).

BTW They Might Be Giants puts on a great concert. If you have not seen them, you should definitely go. But it sounds like you know that.

I will be in town a few days before the They Might Be Giants show to see Crowded House. (I know. I am showing my age).

BTW They Might Be Giants puts on a great concert. If you have not seen them, you should definitely go. But it sounds like you know that.
I had no idea Crowded House still toured!! They Might Be Giants are fantastic!

Well, they "reunited." Actually, the band is made up of Neil Finn's sons. It is not quite the same.

Yeah, I saw them once in the 90s and am hopefully going to the show in Sept!

Showing age? I still think of them as Split Enz!

Back