Where are the New England Peeps?

Good post Mr. Mike. Last year in the playoffs it was said that Brown had issues going to the basket. He seems to have worked on that in the off season.

I’d like to see Pritchard used a bit more. Good bench guy
Pritchard has looked great the last couple of games. The issue, I think, is the number of guards ahead of him: Smart, Brown, white and Brogdan. If all are healthy, there are not a lot of minutes for him. What is great is the way he is stepping up When the opportunity presents itself

Come on people! The Bs are the best team in the NHL. The only team really concerned about, is the Las Vegas knights. They play a bunch of pissed off, teenagers, and they are nasty.

they are the best team in hockey right now, and I haven’t seen a team play better than them in a long time......or ever. They rock!

I wasn't alive when Orr was playing, what I do know is hockey, and I haven’t seen anything like this, since the Edmonton Oilers, when Gretzky played for them.
I want you to imagine that there was an AHL team in Boston (as there was briefly) instead of Providence, and that the AHL team would sometimes sell out the Garden. Boston is a hockey town but in the early 70s it was the thing. They won two cups in three years and bizarrely the year they didn't was probably the best team. They scored so many short handed goals that season I almost looked forward to their penalties.

I can't argue with you my friend! You know your stuff! We should just embrace what this team is doing today, and seek comfort in the fact we don't need Thomas to stand on his head. We are better

Bruins beat the Islanders 4-1 tonight and are the second fastest team to reach 35 wins in NHL history (35-5-4).

RIP Chris Ford

Bruins win again, beat the Rangers 3-1.

Celtics beat the Warriors in OT 121-118.

Both teams have the best record in their respective league. You probably already knew that but I just like saying it. 🙂

Bruins win again, beat the Rangers 3-1.

Celtics beat the Warriors in OT 121-118.

Both teams have the best record in their respective league. You probably already knew that but I just like saying it. 🙂
Feel free to repeat it as often as you like.
No one here will complain.

Celtics beat Toronto on the road 106-104. Tatum sits this one out as Grant Williams scores a career high 25. This is the second time this season that Boston has won 9 consecutive games.

Celtics beat Toronto on the road 106-104. Tatum sits this one out as Grant Williams scores a career high 25. This is the second time this season that Boston has won 9 consecutive games.
Missed this one. Out of town visiting grandchildren.
Was this just a day off for Tatum, or is there an injury?

Back