Why Every Adult Should Carry a Gun

In Idaho, open carry is allowed without a license for anyone at least 18 years old who can legally possess a firearm. This applies to both handguns and long guns, including AR-15s. However, there are certain restrictions and prohibitions, such as carrying firearms on K-12 school campuses, courthouses, or jail facilities. It is essential to be aware of and follow all state and federal laws when carrying firearms in public.

To provide more specific information, here are some restrictions and laws related to firearms in Idaho:

• Open carry of firearms is generally allowed, but certain cities or counties may have specific ordinances that regulate the discharge of firearms within their boundaries.

I don't own an AR-15 at present but I own everything else, and carry what I damn well please, concealed of course.;)
Wow! Idaho?
You comment so much on the comings and goings on states such as Texas and Florida and especially the hell hole that is California that I would have bet that that was were you were from. Idaho? But of course! Lemme guess - Boise? Naw, that's too much of a libtard college town. Pocatello? Naw, that's too Mormon though I'm sure you like the Sister Wives thing. Ruby Ridge! Am I wrong?

Even as a gun owner and open-carry citizen, I know the OP is off the mark. Using a gun confidently and competently requires training and practice. And from what I've seen at the range, not every gun owner puts the time and money in to be either. Some are just in for the machismo effect. So if we open that pool to include every adult, is to multiply the amount of untrained/unpracticed armed citizens by a thousand.

Reports on active shooters would go like this.
"An active shooter was gunned down by armed citizens today at a downtown shopping area. The shooter survived the onslaught and is in custody, but four citizens are dead and six wounded. The shooter killed two and injured one, the rest were victims of friendly fire."

Think it through.

Wow! Idaho?
You comment so much on the comings and goings on states such as Texas and Florida and especially the hell hole that is California that I would have bet that that was were you were from. Idaho? But of course! Lemme guess - Boise? Naw, that's too much of a libtard college town. Pocatello? Naw, that's too Mormon though I'm sure you like the Sister Wives thing. Ruby Ridge! Am I wrong?
He had to leave Cali, seems he got a bit too destitute from his lack of retirement savings planning. So he moved to the cheapest location he could afford..

He had to leave Cali, seems he got a bit too destitute from his lack of retirement savings planning. So he moved to the cheapest location he could afford..
You'd be wrong about the "cheapest location." Way wrong.

"Honey, I'm not happy to see you, that's just my concealed carry"

Thank goodness you can still carry....all those leftists trying to stop you. Obviously you are severely impacted by their efforts (in your head)
Here people are friendly and polite. I don't worry too much about people unless I'm in a big city or in another state like CA. I live in bear country and very close to Grizzly habitat. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors and these mountains can be dangerous. Most of the men and women I know around here are carrying some kind of big medicine either on their person or in their vehicle and it isn't bear spray. It's very common in Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming to see people carrying weapons or to observe them in a car or truck. Big game hunting is major pastime in this region of the country.

Here people are friendly and polite. I don't worry too much about people unless I'm in a big city or in another state like CA. I live in bear country and very close to Grizzly habitat. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors and these mountains can be dangerous. Most of the men and women I know around here are carrying some kind of big medicine either on their person or in their vehicle and it isn't bear spray. It's very common in Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming to see people carrying weapons or to observe them in a car or truck. Big game hunting is major pastime in this region of the country.
I’ve got Cougars here too, and Bears, though not Grizzlies. As well as wolves, coyotes. Still no need for me to go about armed, and I am way more fucking rural than you can ever be. You’re either chickenshit, or just looking for an excuse to carry a firearm. Be a man for once in your life and say the truth!

I only got so far along this thread before I wondered if it was all a practical joke.

We shouldn’t all carry a gun. This is obvious.
Nope they are all dead serious about this “armed society,is a polite society” thinking. Somehow they forget humans can be very emotional.

Prompt:
Tune all thermal imaging scanners on the network to look for concealed weapons on persons and in vehicles. Track any person in possession of weapons, analyze their criminal history, media consumption and posts, identify potential threats to citizens and law enforcement personnel and agencies. Mobilize available assets to intercept and neutralize any imminent disruptive actions.

Prompt:
Tune all thermal imaging scanners on the network to look for concealed weapons on persons and in vehicles. Track any person in possession of weapons, analyze their criminal history, media consumption and posts, identify potential threats to citizens and law enforcement personnel and agencies. Mobilize available assets to intercept and neutralize any imminent disruptive actions.

Dream on, numb nuts.

Gun nuts gonna love this:

This isn’t real yet, but it will be soon.

Last edited:
So leftists aren't taking your guns.

Interesting.

It's almost as if your understanding of the world is shaped by media.

Prolly not though 👍

Wow! Idaho?
I moved here from California a few years back. I'm not that far North so you're wrong, as usual. I live on the Salmon River, It's paradise if you don't mind the Winters ad have big boy toys.

I moved here from California a few years back. I'm not that far North so you're wrong, as usual. I live on the Salmon River, It's paradise if you don't mind the Winters ad have big boy toys.
HAHA.
"Wrong as usual" - You made my day. A feather in my cap to have this coming from you.

Back