Why Every Adult Should Carry a Gun

Prompt:
Tune all thermal imaging scanners on the network to look for concealed weapons on persons and in vehicles. Track any person in possession of weapons, analyze their criminal history, media consumption and posts, identify potential threats to citizens and law enforcement personnel and agencies. Mobilize available assets to intercept and neutralize any imminent disruptive actions.

Apparently someone doesn't believe in the 4th Amendment.

Apparently someone doesn't believe in the 4th Amendment.

Right? Isnā€™t that the problem that people complain exists though?

You know those traffic cams on intersections that donā€™t seem to do much? They collect data. That data can be accessed when needed and searched by AI for whoever or whatever is wanted at some point.

Several serial arsonists have been caught by this method. Law enforcement had AI peruse the data from traffic cams and find who was in the respective areas within the timeframes of the fires. They caught the suspects this way in several cases.

They can search license plates, faces, cars with any unique featuresā€¦

A simple declaration of an emergency can throw those rights in the trash - at least until they can someday be challenged in court.

Remember when Trump authorized unidentified federal agents to grab people off of the streets in Portland? No identification, no probable cause, no due process, just detained untilā€¦.when? No charges, no recourse.

Trump did that.

Remember when Trump authorized unidentified federal agents to grab people off of the streets in Portland? No identification, no probable cause, no due process, just detained untilā€¦.when? No charges, no recourse.

Trump did that.

The usual RWCJ suspects here on the PB either cheered that fascist action by the corrupt orange traitor, or turned into crickets.

Weirdā€¦

šŸ¤”

We should definitely keep this moronic thread alive, even well after the thread starter runs off. It makes a pro-gun-control case all on its own.

The title alone is gold. šŸ†

It was a well known fact that the population in North Korea was starving, or at least those deemed unworthy were starving. While the government and military were well fed and cared for. The US citizens who support communism should go live in a communist country for a while and see how wonderful it is.
We should send the Squad over on a one way trip.

Yes, we have hordes of overweight women to choose from.:D

CzGOAnhWgAAGhzV.jpg

Dang. Way to shit on your sister 'Pub homegirls riding for your main orange marmalade homeboy, guy. :cry:

I own firearms and I carry a pistol almost everywhere I go. Why? Because I can. To me it's as normal as putting my wallet in my back pocket, or keys in my front pocket. Nope, I don't walk around like Wyatt Earp looking for every chance to pull out my pistol and play the hero. To me pulling out my pistol will always be the last resort, meaning I couldn't get myself or family out of a dangerous situation before it got out of hand. I prefer to exit a bad situation if I can than become part of it. Just because I have a gun does not mean I have to pull it out or use it, especially if I can get my family out of there safely. Given no other choice, then yes of course, I will pull and use my pistol.

What am I afraid of? Nothing really. Although I know the common mantra of the left if I must carry a gun because I am scared. Sorry to burst that bubble.

I own firearms and I carry a pistol almost everywhere I go. Why? Because I can. To me it's as normal as putting my wallet in my back pocket, or keys in my front pocket. Nope, I don't walk around like Wyatt Earp looking for every chance to pull out my pistol and play the hero. To me pulling out my pistol will always be the last resort, meaning I couldn't get myself or family out of a dangerous situation before it got out of hand. I prefer to exit a bad situation if I can than become part of it. Just because I have a gun does not mean I have to pull it out or use it, especially if I can get my family out of there safely. Given no other choice, then yes of course, I will pull and use my pistol.

What am I afraid of? Nothing really. Although I know the common mantra of the left if I must carry a gun because I am scared. Sorry to burst that bubble.
I have carried one in California for years and never had to pull it out in public. I used to feel unique and probably was. Over here now, I'm so used to it that I can hardly feel it anymore and I assume just about anyone I meet is going to be armed as well. It does make for a safer society.

I have carried one in California for years and never had to pull it out in public. I used to feel unique and probably was. Over here now, I'm so used to it that I can hardly feel it anymore and I assume just about anyone I meet is going to be armed as well. It does make for a safer society.
Quite a few that do carry here have no qualms talking about it or showing it to me when talking about what they carry. Plus there are a lot of open carry people here too.

Last edited:
Quite a few that do carry here have no qualms talking about it or showing it to me when talking about what they carry. Plus there are a lot of open carry people here too.
Same here, My neighbors are a bit spread out but we are close-knit and aware of what somebody might expect to encounter if they have a mind to do anyone or their property harm. Everything around here is about trust, respect, and being there if needed. If you stop what you're doing to help somebody out here, they'll never forget it and you'll be in a happy place if you ever need a hand.

What you know you could write on a dime with a crayon. Go back to giving Trudeau a reach-around, make him squeal with delight you big sissy..
Maybe give Biden a kiss on his ass while you're at it? After all, you seem to hide behind anything these days.

The only thing that should be applied to Joe Biden's dented ass is the voter's foot.
Maybe, and the same could be said about Trudeau...*chuckles*... because I live in Canada, and you live in the US, that fact doesn't mean we support who the current leaders are. Now does it you dumbfuck.

Back