Why is the laundry more important?

off balance

Svenskaflicka said:
As long as it doesn't make any moves on me...
Just don't put in a blanket or rug for that load... it will go off balance and jump around...;)

note: this is total fiction on my part and I have no personal knowledge of such activities

Re: off balance

bridgetkeeney said:
note: this is total fiction on my part and I have no personal knowledge of such activities
I was just thinking of asking you about this. I used to have a girl friend who LOVED to do the wash, because she had a thing for the dryer. She said it was hot, and it vibrated affectionately.

Nuf said!

And, there are no lights on the dryer, so does that mean it is safe? I wonder...

Re: Re: off balance

DVS said:
I was just thinking of asking you about this. I used to have a girl friend who LOVED to do the wash, because she had a thing for the dryer. She said it was hot, and it vibrated affectionately.

Nuf said!
Throw a couple of pairs of tennis shoes in there and BINGO!

Wait! Wait! Let's try to absorb the full import of this! :rolleyes:

Edison generated hydro electricity, and the light bulbs for it to run. Westinghouse pioneered appliances, as a place to breed indicator lights. Gates gave them intelligence, to help the indicator light gain meaning. :(

Okay, I'll buy that! But, what came before? :confused:

Do you think that the originators of this deep, dark plot might be 'natural' producers of flashing lights? I mean fireflies. :eek:

Have you ever seen them during the daytime? Ever know one to come inside where their light might be useful? Indeed, has anyone ever found the 'Rosetta Stone' of firefly code? :(

Re: Re: Re: off balance

bridgetkeeney said:
Throw a couple of pairs of tennis shoes in there and BINGO!
Well, I wonder if it would be fun to take her ON the dryer. That would transfer the vibrations from the dryer to her to me. Oh, baby!

Re: Re: Re: Re: off balance

DVS said:
Well, I wonder if it would be fun to take her ON the dryer. That would transfer the vibrations from the dryer to her to me. Oh, baby!
Hello, McFly! That has been the whole point, sweet man. Better find her phone number.... :D

Quasimodem said:
Do you think that the originators of this deep, dark plot might be 'natural' producers of flashing lights? I mean fireflies. :eek:

Have you ever seen them during the daytime? Ever know one to come inside where their light might be useful? Indeed, has anyone ever found the 'Rosetta Stone' of firefly code? :(
Well, it is something to ponder. And here I always thought they were such nice, pretty things, at night.

And, maybe that is the plan, all along. Something we would never ever expect, almost as from within!

bridgetkeeney said:
Hello, McFly! That has been the whole point, sweet man. Better find her phone number.... :D
McFly? Am I missing something, here?

Her phone number? Well, we are talking years ago.
Patty was a nude dancer, and man, did she love sex! We really got kinky, back in those days.

I would rather find her younger sister, Kathy. Yes, I dated her, too. Actually, Patty introduced us. But sadly, the plot thickens...

Their mother remarried when the father died. The new husband had a son...they introduced him to Kathy. And yes, the step son MARRIED the step daughter. God, I hated to see that happen. But, it is so difficult to stop something that mom and step dad are behind.

DVS said:
McFly? Am I missing something, here?

McFly was Michael J. Fox's family name in the "Back To The Future" Trilogy. :cool:

The neighbourhood bully kept knocking on "Marty's" father's head and saying, "Hello, McFly!' :eek:

Possibly, it should have been, "Hello, McFirefly!" :confused:

Quasimodem said:
McFly was Michael J. Fox's family name in the "Back To The Future" Trilogy. :cool:

The neighbourhood bully kept knocking on "Marty's" father's head and saying, "Hello, McFly!' :eek:

Possibly, it should have been, "Hello, McFirefly!" :confused:
Ah, yes. I remember that, now. I was thinking it referenced something in a sex scene that included a dryer as the third participant. Oh, and the fourth participant would probably be a few shoes and maybe a rug in the dryer? Hummm? :D :)

Quasimodem said:
Wait! Wait! Let's try to absorb the full import of this! :rolleyes:

Edison generated hydro electricity, and the light bulbs for it to run. Westinghouse pioneered appliances, as a place to breed indicator lights. Gates gave them intelligence, to help the indicator light gain meaning. :(

Okay, I'll buy that! But, what came before? :confused:

They're all in on it together, Quasi. :(

The truth is out there.

i know 25,000 more messages arrived while i was typing this waffle... ignore me ;)

A life without electricity... a return to simplicity.

No light bulbs, no computer, no kettle or toaster, no tv, no pump for hot water, no element to heat the water, no petrol station pump - no car, no banking facility as we know it...

I'm playing with a story Leslie evoked and being the bush-lovin-bunny that I am, I'm loving the concept.

Svenskaflicka said:
The truth is out there.

Yeah, and WE are stuck in HERE! :rolleyes:

Oh, well! 400 posts, and I just noticed.

This thread has nearly as many views as my stories -----> :eek: -----> :confused: -----> :(

Quasimodem said:

This thread has nearly as many views as my stories -----> :eek: -----> :confused: -----> :(
I just passed 500 posts! Ha! Some Guru I am! I'm chasing lightbulbs!

You become a Guru at 500 Posts?

How Gurusome! :eek:

I better start rationing my posts.

Re: i know 25,000 more messages arrived while i was typing this waffle... ignore me ;)

wildsweetone said:
A life without electricity... a return to simplicity.
Well, no electricity doesn't thrill me. I love electroplay and don't see anything good from no electicity. No, the toys I have won't work on batteries. Ah, and yes, they are fun.

Quasimodem said:

congratulations on your 400+ dear...

as for the views... does anyone think other people are actually reading this stuff?

darn, i knew i shouldn't have been so wicked back on page 4.

wildsweetone said:
congratulations on your 400+ dear...

as for the views... does anyone think other people are actually reading this stuff?

darn, i knew i shouldn't have been so wicked back on page 4.
Oh, sure. Play favorites. See if I care. I can handle it. I don't have a problem with rejection. Not me. I have been through it before, and will probably go through it again.

I feel that complex coming on...it is sometimes my only friend. Shucks, I sure feel low and unwanted. Oh, woe is me...oh, woe is me.

I'm going to go curl up in a fetal position, now.

DVS said:
Oh, sure. Play favorites. See if I care. I can handle it. I don't have a problem with rejection. Not me. I have been through it before, and will probably go through it again.

I feel that complex coming on...it is sometimes my only friend. Shucks, I sure feel low and unwanted. Oh, woe is me...oh, woe is me.

I'm going to go curl up in a fetal position, now.

congratulations dear... don't mind me if i do the fetal position too though.

i DO NOT want to write the next part of this story, and i intend doing ANYTHING to get out of it.

(yes bridget, thanks to WH's help, i have now finally submitted Chapter 8)

wildsweetone said:
congratulations dear...
Well, it seems to lack enthusiasm, but if that's all I get...thanks.

Not even any smilies.:(

gee i thought i was doing soooo well, living without the smilies. now if there was a cow....
:) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :)

:kiss:

there dear, feel better?

ps had to delete some smilies, 'they' wouldn't let me post them.

wildsweetone said:
... :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) had to delete some smilies,
'they' wouldn't let me post them.

Oh! GOOD GRIEF!

Are the Smilies acting up, now?

Come here 'EEK' . . . . :eek:

Back