Why is the laundry more important?

Quasimodem said:
Oh! GOOD GRIEF!

Are the Smilies acting up, now?

Come here 'EEK' . . . . :eek:
Clearly, it's a union thing.

It is something similar to the munchkins in the filming of 'The Wizard of Oz'.

They got too many together at one time and...well...can you say SEX PARTY?

So, the smilie union limits how many of these little buggers can get together at one time.

If not, God, it could get ugly.:eek:

wildsweetone said:
... how come they're all yellow??? do they have little lights inside them too?

Smilies are an ancient race - yellowed by age - but since accepting employment on the internet, they have been delighted. ;)

perhaps they're architechectually engineered to glow equivalent to their experienced exponential enlightenment...

Popeye is my all time favourite toon character, next to Yogi Bear that is...

it's the :nana: i'm worried about. all that jiggling about, he'll be complaining he's put his back out soon ;)

Last edited:
i'd much rather see :nana: deranged than decomposed

although... he, in the latter state, makes a rather delicious addition to a lunchbox.

decomposed?

wildsweetone said:
i'd much rather see :nana: deranged than decomposed

although... he, in the latter state, makes a rather delicious addition to a lunchbox.
WSO- honey I hope you aren't putting decomposed nana into anything but the trash. Mashed and mixed nana is great in nana bread...

wildsweetone said:
hmm well actually, real ripe :nana: 's go in :nana: cake, at least they do around here. ;)
My :nana: sometimes looks like that, when it's happy. But, I will be sure to keep it away from the cake.

LOL, it is enough of a dessert all its own.

different thread

DVS said:
My :nana: sometimes looks like that, when it's happy. But, I will be sure to keep it away from the cake.

LOL, it is enough of a dessert all its own.
DVS- there is a whole thread just about desserts....

Re: different thread

bridgetkeeney said:
DVS- there is a whole thread just about desserts....
Oh, I know. I have even posted to it. But, can't I toot my :nana: here? :confused: or (ahem) get it tooted?:D

and here is the momma cow.

Last edited:
I have an action gif that would work as an emphatic "thumbs down" on an idea or story.:rolleyes:

DVS if you can make it grin while its teats twitch i'll vote for it to be added to the smilies list ;)

Quasi i thought your extreme version was going to have ten of them walking across the page in red shorts ;)

hmm partly fine, partly cloudy and a touch of rain... just enough blue sky and gale force winds to get the washing done...

Sub Joe! Dear, it's been over six weeks, the washing is piling up! ;)

wildsweetone said:
DVS if you can make it grin while its teats twitch i'll vote for it to be added to the smilies list ;)
I don't think I could preserve the quality, making it small enough for a smilie.

I will have to see what I can do, looking for another pic. And, you will note all other smilies are faces only, so I don't think twitching teats would be in the proper vein.

I have to ask, what is your somewhat unusual a kinship with the moo cow? And...have it smiling as the teats are a twitchin'? An interesting request, don't you think? Maybe also a telling one. :D

Back