Why is the laundry more important?

DVS said:
... have it smiling as the teats are a twitchin'? An interesting request, don't you think? Maybe also a telling one. :D

This from a person with a 'Humping Aviatrix' Avatar :eek:

Slightly off-topic, but ...

Does anyone remember the scene in "The Silver Streak" (1976) where Rita (Lucille Benson) asks George (Gene Wilder) to milk her cow, while she gasses up her aeroplane?

"Just grab a teat and pull," she advises. "I'm sure you have some similar experience, somewhere." :rolleyes:

I am not sure as yet, but I think somebody just sent me an email saying 'What are you' because of this thread... Hmm Could it be that the person thinks I like cows for recreational activities? Far out there are some strange notions around. Everybody knows I am only 5'3" and a woman... Mind you, my grandad did once treat me to warm nourishment straight from the udder, does that count as an oddity?

Sorry, Quasi, I don't remember The Silver Streak, I was probably planting veges when it was showing here... Make of that whatever you will ;)

Has anyone noticed bits falling off DVS's planes yet? I might suggest the engineers of one of our airlines comes and takes a look at them... ;)

Anyhow, there are smiley faces, frogs, and cats, why can't I choose a cow if'n i'ma wantin' one?

I get worried that our association has been leading you astray Wildsweetone when you start writing cryptic messages like, DVS if you can make it grin while its teats twitch i'll vote for it to be added to the smilies list .

I shall have to write some washing machine stories to clean your mind.

That reminds me have I ever told you about Lorraine the wife a friend of mine, her washing mashine and the fast spin cycle?

jon:devil: :devil:

wildsweetone said:
... there are smiley faces, frogs, and cats, why can't I choose a cow if'n i'ma wantin' one?

Be careful what you wish!
You just might get it. :eek:

Part: 1.

wildsweetone said:
... there are smiley faces, frogs, and cats, why can't I choose a cow if'n i'ma wantin' one?

Be careful what you wish!
You just might get it. :eek:

Part: 2.

I didn't know they allowed cows to have caffeine!:eek:

Quasimodem said:
Caffeine & Chocolate!

What? You've never heard of Mocha? :confused:
I had one, just last night. I guess I didn't see the cow, under the counter. So, they have mocha cows, huh?

Survey says...

Quasi.. I love cow # 2!

WSO-maybe Lit is lactose intolerant... :D

wildsweetone said:
DVS if you can make it grin while its teats twitch i'll vote for it to be added to the smilies list ;)
Well, it is kind of rough, because I didn't have time to spend, and the smoother it is, the larger the file. If the file is too large, Lit won't let you upload it. And, the software is free, so what do you want, perfection?

Still, to make it small enough for a smilie is not going to work. It would lose quality. I just did this for the fun of it.

Still looking for one small enough...

Say, is there a reason I now feel like grazing in a field?

Oh wow, gotta love a little country ;)

I too like your second cow Quasi, I do appreciate the effort taken to appease my longings. ;)

I hate to tell you this DVS, but those teats are a bit of a worry stuck on her belly like that. Haven't you ever seen an udder? ;) Hmm and could you put a twinkle in her eye too? ;)

OMG JON! A washing machine story? You surely don't mean one of those old style with the wringer rollers? Flip, I'm shuddering at the mere thought.
That reminds me have I ever told you about Lorraine the wife a friend of mine, her washing mashine and the fast spin cycle?
No, do tell ;)

The weather here today is simply stunning. Crystal clear blue sky, slightly cool breeze, blossoms opening on the weeping cherry trees and tui calling from the flax flowers right outside my window. *sigh* I am so lucky. :)

There's nothing like a good "Tits in the Mangle" story!!! :eek:

Actually, I used to have the Carnation Milk account.

So, I still have the knack for condensation. ;)

That's sooooooo cool, as a certain member of my family would say.

Condensed milk... hmm my brother used to drink the stuff straight from the can. Mum used to buy it and if there was any left after the boys had been in the pantry, then she'd make a cheesecake with it. Hmm, I wonder if that's where I get the HIDE IT FROM THE KIDS mentality from...?

Mind you, my dad would always complain when I made a cheesecake (from the same receipe mum used)... He said it never had enough cheese. *sigh* typical milkman.

Hmm I really have the urge to write today, but aren't sure I can. My son is home with a heavy head cold... Mind you, if he falls asleep on the couch whilst that spongebob thingee guy is running around on the idiot box, maybe, just maybe, I'll write something today.

I just have to figure out what to write. hmm
(and it'll have NOTHING to do with mangled tits either, at least, I don't think it will...)

Mangles and tits:D Great idea just put that into my jotter for future use. Quasi when I'm in the throes of imagination block I'll owe you one.

Bit like workmates and tits with a rotary action;)

PERVERTED QUESTION
What do you get if she's lactating?

CONDENSED MILK:p

Shit this is doing my head in.

jon:devil:

I guess it's better than getting your tits in a tangle... a common saying in my younger days.

PERVERTED QUESTION
What do you get if she's lactating?

wet
:p

YEEEHAW!!!!
;)

Last edited:
:cool: Do I recall people complaining about the misuse of threads in the Writers Forum:rolleyes:

Well we aint misusing because Q has given me some great ideas:p

WSO Thanks for the vote any one else want to vote for my writing in the SIGNY awards go to

http://wlportal.virtualave.net/signy2002vote.html

Raven Twisted is a good actress.

Literotica for the Free Site

and Darker Pleasures for a pay site.

OK party political broadcast over.

jon :devil: :devil: :devil:

well heck, i am doing a wonderful job of biting my own tongue here... maybe i should do something about my fingertips though because i was soooooooooooo close to ... you know.

by the way... does anybody know the length of a stiletto?

oh opps, that's a serious question for something weird i'm writing at the moment.

Stiletto - heels or knife - about the same 6 inches - 150mm (but maybe only in UK to fit with old knife laws), it is the thinness of the double edged blade that makes it so spine chilling as a weapon.

jon:devil:

Back