Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

Looking for a Beta reader.
Good afternoon ladies, well, at least it is where I am. I am looking for a beta reader for a lesbian story that I'm writing. The main female character is from my Encounter stories. I can provide background if you decide to help me, but basically, she pursues men and uses them for her pleasure. But this time, she is the pursued. I have about 2700 words so far (no sex yet) and I want some feedback on pacing, tension, etc. as this is my first lesbian story. Does anyone want to help?

Looking for a Beta reader.
Good afternoon ladies, well, at least it is where I am. I am looking for a beta reader for a lesbian story that I'm writing. The main female character is from my Encounter stories. I can provide background if you decide to help me, but basically, she pursues men and uses them for her pleasure. But this time, she is the pursued. I have about 2700 words so far (no sex yet) and I want some feedback on pacing, tension, etc. as this is my first lesbian story. Does anyone want to help?
WOW! Thanks so much for all the PMs! I have a beta reader now. You ladies rock! 🫶🏼

I love it when they self identify as a total ass. Ignore!
I actually got an alert this time! You know, for the first time in like 3 weeks🙄.

I love that the ones who try to build a connection over the course of weeks, always suddenly disappear, every damn time. Yet, the ones who I chat with one Tuesday a month at 9:30am, only when the moon is in a crescent phase & my friend's period is on — those are the ones who fall head over dicks in love (their version of love anyway). Make it make sense.

Back