Word Thread

merci beaucoup.

unashamedly hanging out the plank (but with the expectation of little in the way of business - ah well, c'est la vie).

Last edited:
ffreak said:
merci beaucoup.

unashamedly hanging out the plank (but with the expectation of little in the way of business - ah well, c'est la vie).

Look at it this way. If 1 in 10 get a hit. And 1 of those 10 gets ya laid. Thats 1 good time for every 100 lines of shit dished out....:D

The_Fool said:
Look at it this way. If 1 in 10 get a hit. And 1 of those 10 gets ya laid. Thats 1 good time for every 100 lines of shit dished out....:D
Hey Fool (and Eff): all women know the odds men count on. You think you're lucky; we merely choose when to take advantage of your lines.

Perdita :cool:

perdita said:
Hey Fool (and Eff): all women know the odds men count on. You think you're lucky; we merely choose when to take advantage of your lines.

Perdita :cool:

Right on, girl!

Wantonly,
Loulou :kiss:

dee1124 said:
Perhaps there are no good synonyms for nipples is because they are quite unique.

Here's one, it's taken from Douglas Adams and John Lloyd's "The Meaning of Liff."

The word is budby and it means: A nipple clearly defined through flimsy or wet material.

I learnt this word when I was about 17. My friend looked at me and said, "Oh, look at you and your budbies." :eek:

Strange word, but nice nonetheless.

Lou (not showing her budbies today.)

They're playing us, guys, they're playing us.

Pretty nice tune, though.

Hey, I was looking on the net for synonyms for nipple (all I can think of is button) when I ran across this list for breast. Some I don't care for, pillows is real descriptive for me. Twin Peaks - wasn't that a TV show? I would have paid more attention if I had such an image in mind. Breasticles - I'm sorry but the only thing that comes to mind is butch. Anyway, here they are (the link is at the end).

Air Bags
Apples
Arm Rests
Babylons
Bags
Ballermen
Balloons
Balls
Balongas
Baozi (Chinese for Buns)
Baps
Barackas
Bass Drums
Bazongas
Bazookas
Bazoomas
Bazooms
Beaver-Tails
Bee-Stings
Big 'Uns
Big-ones
Binoculars
Bird Bumps
Bodacious Ta-Ta's
Bom Boms
Bongos
Boobies
Boobily Joobilies
Booblets (for small ones)
Boobs
Bosoms
Bottles
Boulders
Bouncers
Bouncing Betties
Breast Forms,
Breasticles
Breastisists
Breasts
Bristols
Bumpers
Bumps
Butter Bags
Cabbobbas
Cajangas
Cajungas
Cans
Cantelopes
Chachabingas
Chest
Chestbollocks
Chesticles
Chestisists
Chestnuts
Chez Lefty's
Chez Righty's
Chi Chi's
Chickies
Coconuts
Conversation Pieces
Crowd Pleasers
Cum Cups
Cum Recepticles
Cupcakes
Dairy Pillows
Deals
Dib-dibs
Dick Squeezers
Dingers
Dirty Pillows
Dolly's
Dual Air Bags
Dueling Banjos
Dugs
Ear Warmers
Entertainment
Erotic Volcanoes
Flaps
Flesh Pillows
Flippers
Floaters
Floppies
Flotation Devices
Flowers
Fog Lights
French Horns
Fried Eggs
Fun Bags
Gifts
Globes
Golden Bozos
Golden Globes
Golden Orbs
Grapefruits
Great Big Ole' Bitties
Guns
Guzzongas
Hand warmers
Head Rests
Headlights
Heavens in your hands
Heaves o' Heaven
Hills
Hogans
Honkers
Hoo-Hoo's
Hooters
Incentives
Jigglers
Jingle Bells
Jobblies
Joy Buzzers
Jublies
Jugoombies
jugs
Jumblies
Jumbo Jigglers
Kittens
Knobs
Knockers
Lactation Stations
Latex
Lefty & Righty
Lil 'Uns
Lolas
Lollipops
Love Humps
Love Muffins
Love Pillows
Love Puppies
Lunch Trays
Lungs
Magic Mountains
Mammaries
Mammery Cannons
Mans Best Friends Nippleo
Maracas
Massive Melons
Meatballs
Melons
Mickie & Minnie
Milk Depot
Milk Jugs
Milk Machines
Milk Wagons
Missles
Mosquito Bites
Mounds
Mountains
Mountains of Love
Mountains of Perfection
Muffins
Nay-Nays
Ninnies
Nipple Cushions
Nipples
Non-Dairy Creamers
Norks
Nugens
Pacifiers
Pair
Party Favours
Party Hats
Peaks
Pectoral Mounds
Pectoral Muscles
Penis Pillows
Penis Pleasers
Penis Warmers
Pillows
Pink Pillows
Pints
Play Toys
Pointers
Puppies
Puppies
Purple People Eaters
Quicker Sticker Uppers
Rack
Radio Dials
Recliners
Riding Handles
Ripe Flesh
Rocky Mountains
Schnoobs
Set
Silicone
Ski Slopes
Smarties
Snack Trays
Speed Bags
Speed bumps
Squeezables
Stacks
Suckers
Sweater Kittens
Sweater Meat
Ta Tas
Tangerines
Tanks
Taters
Teats
The Girls
Thingys
Tickets
Tig ol' bitties
Tits
Titties
Titty Witty
Titymackers
Tomatoes
Tonkers
Torpedoes
Totoys
Tracks o' land
Triple-Nipples
Twangers
Twin Peaks
Twins
Veranda Baps
wampers
Warheads
Wazoos
Weapons
Whammies
Whoahs
whooters
Whoppers
Window Displays
Winnebago's
Wobblers
Woffers
Yabber-dabbers
Yaboos
Yazoos
Yummys
Zambonies
Zepplins

breast talk

ffreak said:
They're playing us, guys, they're playing us.
This recalled to me Cleopatra's reaction to Caesar's offer of protection after Antony's death. She tells her handmaidens,

He words me girls, he words me. (V.ii)

She gets her way too.

Perdita of Nilus

See what I mean? They play us, we word them, and they still win.

There's a reason so many intelligent men become gay. It was a woman who named the species Homo Erectus.

ffreak said:
Hey, I was looking on the net for synonyms for nipple (all I can think of is button) when I ran across this list for breast. Some I don't care for, pillows is real descriptive for me. Twin Peaks - wasn't that a TV show? I would have paid more attention if I had such an image in mind. Breasticles - I'm sorry but the only thing that comes to mind is butch. Anyway, here they are (the link is at the end).

There must be more slang words for breasts than there are for dicks.
The unwritten law for coining breast slang is that almost any three-syllable word that starts with a B or a P or M will do:

Beauregards, Pelicans, Battalions, Montereys, Potatoes, Motormounts, Balconies, Mohicans, Passengers...

I also very much like SlaveMasterUK's idea of appending "age" onto words to make the collective. A woman's breasts are her "breastage".

A man's dick, though, is still part of his "package".

---dr.M.

ffreak said:
There's a reason so many intelligent men become gay.
Now that's plain silly, and would insult my dyke friends. I've never felt a need to 'become gay' but have certainly had celibacy forced on me. You might correct your statement to say it's the reason battery sales go up.

not purring, Perdita :mad:

Erps. Sorry, pretty Perdita. I was trying to make a pun on the last part of the statement (you know - homo limpus).

All this time I thought it was the nintendo players keeping the energizer bunny so revved-up. To paraphrase Ms. Valentine - how can you become so intimate with something named Panasonic?

I have a much less tehno name and provide warmth as well.

ffreak said:
how can you become so intimate with something named Panasonic?
Very easily and usually only takes a few minutes, plus it's great controlling the switch. I rename them myself though (don't ask).

well equipped, Perdita :)

Dang, everywhere I turn I'm getting replaced by a piece of well lubricated machinery.

Where have all the maidens gone,
Long time passing?
Where have all the maidens gone,
Long time ago?
Where have all the maidens gone?
Gone to vibrators everyone.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

well phooey.

Getting back on track

I'm reminded of another fave word:

Lubricious: 1. slippery, smooth; 2. lewd; prurient, evasive.

Lubricity may also be used as a synonym for 'indecent'.

and

Tremulous: trembling or quavering.

lascivious: : meaning lewd or lustful

adscititious: derived or acquired from something extrinsic
(rarely get to use this one:mad: )

Story of my life. Lasciviously trying to achieve lubricity and only finding a tremulous concupiscence.

denouement

I love this word, its meaning and its pronunciation. Perhaps it's not immediately called to mind for the erotic or sexual, but it fits enough for me in that respect.

Etymology: French dénouement, literally, untying, from Middle French desnouement, from desnouer to untie, from Old French desnoer, from des- de- + noer to tie, from Latin nodare, from nodus knot.

1 : the final outcome of the main dramatic complication in a literary work
2 : the outcome of a complex sequence of events

That fits, untying those horribly complex French dresses working toward a final outcome, then rolling over in exhaustion before the original purpose can be accomplished. (woman pouts, man snores)

trying it out for flavor: dee-nou-mon - still warms my juices, wets my tongue, jiggles my... oh, sorry, didn't realize the phone was still off the hook

Last edited:
Pudendum, pudenda

I've always liked this word and sensed it had a 'naughty' derivation, or perhaps just learned it while being naughty. (My emphasis)

Etymology: singular of Latin pudenda, from neuter plural of pudendus, gerundive of pudEre to be ashamed

: the external genital organs of a human being and especially of a woman -- usually used in plural

- pu·den·dal: adjective

Here's a couple that I like --

sesquipedalian (adj.)
1. Having many syllables (sesquipedalian terms)
2. Given to or characterized by the use of long words (a sesquipedalian television commentator)

The etymology is interesting, from the Latin sesquipedalis, literally, a foot and a half long ("Hey, baby, I've got a sesquipedalian penis")

cruciverbalist (n)
1. A constructor of crosswords
2. An enthusiast of word games, especially of crosswords

--Zack

Back