Words that Don't Belong on Lit

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Lord Ravensomething said with a chuckle.

Bambi snorted softly, then sat up and stretched. Ravensomething's buisquets tightened as he admired the way her enormous boobies giggled.

Beneath the sheer gusset of her thong, Bambi's poontang was as soft and moist as wet cotton balls.

Lord Ravensomething fingered her twat, and Bambi tittered prettily.

"Before we pole my raft again, your Lordship, may I ask that we use a condom this time?"

"No, lil one. I will not risk God's wrath by wasting my seed."

"No fellatio, then?"

"That's different."

Last edited:
smirk

aw why so down on smirk? In the right situation (maybe like a playful BDSM situation ( which I've used it in)) it can be useful.
My theory is any word has its place, if its used in the RIGHT place. For example, some people find 'dirty' words to be a quick and immediate button press (shall we say) others prefer their erotica to have some class and innuendo so they can let their imagination run free.
Its all subjective, I'm pretty sure that you could find a case for any of these words that are disliked under the right circumstances.

D

shereads said:

Bambi snorted softly, then sat up and stretched. Ravensomething's buisquets tightened as he admired the way her enormous boobies giggled.

Beneath the sheer gusset of her thong, Bambi's poontang was as soft and moist as wet cotton balls.

"Before we pole my raft again, your Lordship, may I ask that we use a condom this time?"

"No fellatio, then?"

"That's different."

This ain't the politics thread is it, She?

shereads said:

"No fellatio, then?"

"That's different."

Thank you thank you thank you. Finally a stroke story that really gets me going.

And they told me you were an interloper here!

Thank you, Sher, for reminding me of one of my own pet peeves.

Seed

There is absolutely nothing sexy about seed.

- Mindy

:heart:ed the story, though. :D

no fellatio?

shereads
Thanks, its still mornirg and Ive already had my first laugh out loud for the day - just what we all need!

D

Sub Joe said:
Finally a stroke story that really gets me going.

Thank you. But it was meant to be a "wanker." I guess I have a long way to go before I submit a story.

:(

Did I mention how much I hate "lil one?"

Re: no fellatio?

dececious said:
shereads
Thanks, its still mornirg and Ive already had my first laugh out loud for the day - just what we all need!

D

You're welcome, dece. My work is done here; I can go read dirty stories now.

Will someone please tell me how to pronounce Dece?

Back on topic (sort of) my mother was brought up to understand that the word "melt" was a swearword akin to the word "cunt", as in "you dozy melt" of course everyone of her children began to use it indiscriminately from then on.

In later years she began to use swear words in everyday language (but not in front of my dad). I've noticed quite often that the older people get the more swear words they use in company.

Is this cultural? Does it come with maturity? Is it because of television? Is it because the kids have grown up?

I know my swearing vocabulary has increased proportionately with my kids age.

Am I trying to shock them? Am I trying to be cool? What the hell is going on?

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
"you dozy melt"

Dozy?

I think my mom has finally, at age 74, stopped spelling H-E-L-L when she wants to just say it. I think she watches too much television.

The basic idea is that sex is about procreation, which God doesn't want you to mess with.

I do think it's weird when people write in to criticize our stories with comments like that. I mean, why do they even come in here? It's like coming into a butcher shop and complaining because it's full of meat.

When people say stuff like that I generally point out to them that my husband and I are over 50 and the egg factory has been off line for the last several years; does this mean that we should quit having sex?

:devil: I think almost any word or phrase can be appropriate. The exceptions would be descriptions of acts that are not allowed on Lit, but othersies, it depends on the context. I wrote one story where a 30 year old woman referred to her "poo hole". She was role-playing a young girl who was being sexually abused by a teacher, and "poo hole" is what a young girl might say. Occasionally somebody will giggle in one of my stories. Sometimes they jiggle also. :p In another thread, I read where "wake up, sleepyhead" could never be used. Just to show my maverick streak, I have started a story using the phrase twice. The story should post by next weekend, I hope.

There is nothing sexy about "seed". I have used the word in that sense only once and then it was in an anti-erotic context.:mad:

I don't recall ever having onybody chuckle but it would be allright in context.

I remember reading about a trial in California. After sentence was pronounced, a man wearing a scarf around his face got up and ran down the aisle and on the way, he sropped and fondled several breasts. The newspaper reported the next day, "After sentencing, a muffled titter ran through the room.":) :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: no fellatio?

shereads said:
You shameless slut! Stop that.
Bless you, ella. Now you can go.

I've used fuck, et al, around my sons all their lives, though I taught them when not to repeat those words. My mother never said a 'bad word' her entire life (73 years).

As for my life I didn't use more than 'darn' until I was in my twenties, and there still are many places/times I wouldn't say anything off-color/colour.

A friend's son somehow got it into his mind that "bald" was a dirty word. I cracked up whenever he got angry and called someone, "You, baldhead!"

Gauche, go to bed. Sleep nice.

Perdita

SlickTony said:
I do think it's weird when people write in to criticize our stories with comments like that. I mean, why do they even come in here? It's like coming into a butcher shop and complaining because it's full of meat.

When people say stuff like that I generally point out to them that my husband and I are over 50 and the egg factory has been off line for the last several years; does this mean that we should quit having sex?

Yes. Yes it does.

Min! Do you realize you're now a guru goosey? Congrats,

Perdita

SlickTony said:

:D

shereads said:
[B"I will not risk God's wrath by wasting my seed."
[/B]
Every sperm is precious,
Every sperm is good,
Let no sperm be wasted,
In your neighborhood.

Let the heathan spill theirs,
Upon the dusty ground,
God shall make them pay for,
each sperm that can't be found.

Jethro 3:16

Ps. Cool AV, MinS

Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
In another thread, I read where "wake up, sleepyhead" could never be used. Just to show my maverick streak, I have started a story using the phrase twice. The story should post by next weekend, I hope.

Then you might as well add the cherry on top, and finish the thought with, "It's morning." Otherwise, Sleepyhead might think there's a fire emergency.

The newspaper reported the next day, "After sentencing, a muffled titter ran through the room.":) :kiss:

Has anyone else noticed that there are certain words that appear almost nowhere except in print journalism? "Tony," to describe something upscale, and "impressario" come to mind.

Tony Impressario would make a good name for a Vegas lounge singer.

Fyi, Boxlicker, the muffled titter is on the Florida Audubon Society's "theatened species" list this year.

Stop me before I post again. I have work to do.

perdita said:
Min! Do you realize you're now a guru goosey? Congrats,

Perdita

Thanks 'Dita! So far I've been called a guru goosey and the goosiest guru. Not having the greatest day so I appreciate it. :D

- Mindy, highly amused

shereads said:
Then you might as well add the cherry on top, and finish the thought with, "It's morning." Otherwise, Sleepyhead might think there's a fire emergency.

Actually, there will be two cherries in the story.:D

MathGirl said:
Every sperm is precious,
Every sperm is good,
Let no sperm be wasted,
In your neighborhood.

Let the heathan spill theirs,
Upon the dusty ground,
God shall make them pay for,
each sperm that can't be found.

Jethro 3:16

Ps. Cool AV, MinS

Going to have to sell the children for medical experiments, MG? My condolences.

minsue said:
Thanks 'Dita! So far I've been called a guru goosey and the goosiest guru. Not having the greatest day so I appreciate it. :D

- Mindy, highly amused

Of course you're having a great day. You know us.

For you, in recognition of your guruhood. (That's like dolphinhood, but for female land mammals):

:rose: X two dozen

Back