Yet another "underage" question

A woman has her mid-life crisis, and starts dressing like a teenager, dance with young guys, and talk like a 14-year-old.

An elf woman celebrates her 300:rd birthday, and goes shopping for her first bra. (Elves mature later than humans.)

Hi SF

Some of the sci fi, elf, fairy possibilities have been discussed, though I can't cite the thread. The problems are mind boggling.

Especially consider that a proportion wouldn't work: i.e., with humans, about the first 20% of life is childhood and adolescence.

In an imaginary species, the equivalent period could be 5% or 95%. Of course the length of life would vary too. So you could have a 'teen beastlet' who's 350 of his 400 yr expected span and has just gone through puberty.

So I guess you'd have to look for 'budding 'elf' breasts' etc.

:rose:

Once again,

SF said,

//What about a story where the woman is in her mid 40'ies, but is retarded and has the mind of a little girl? //

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think this story would freak people out, since it might be very immoral, if not illegal in its events. Woman is adult but with the mind of a 5 year old. She is seduced by, say, the neighbor. Told in lots of detail, lots of childish dialogue on her side.

Here's what I don't 'get,' SF. The hideous immorality or illegality of the events seems to make the thing objectionable. Yet I can go write a nice murder or horror story with 5 teen getting diced by a madman, and the pro censorship folks don't object that the acts are illegal.

:rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
Does that mean that I can't write about a 27 year old woman with a girly face and tiny breasts, even if she's had pubic hair since she was 12?

It depends on how you write the story: See Schoolgirl Blackmail for a raunchy example of "a pedophile's wet dream" that Laurel accepted without comment. (My very first story at Lit, BTW -- it's not really a very good story.)

Weird Harold said:
It depends on how you write the story: See Schoolgirl Blackmail for a raunchy example of "a pedophile's wet dream" that Laurel accepted without comment. (My very first story at Lit, BTW -- it's not really a very good story.)

Please, please, please resubmit with paragraphs!

ag2507 said:
Please, please, please resubmit with paragraphs!

It had paragraphs for the first two years it was here. I'll see If Laurel can't put them back. :confused:

//Originally posted by Weird Harold
See Schoolgirl Blackmail for a raunchy example of "a pedophile's wet dream" that Laurel accepted without comment.//

It's not a bad little piece. Good thought reporting, for a 'dirty old man'. :)

It escapes the 'teen sex' prohibition by the usual method. Have the girl be oriental, little in pubic hair and tit. State she's over 18.
Then revel in the details. The main or all sex is in the present, i.e., when she's over 18.

Thanks for sharing it.

J.

Pure said:
It's not a bad little piece. Good thought reporting, for a 'dirty old man'. :)

It escapes the 'teen sex' prohibition by the usual method.

Thanks for the compliment.

Actually, despite the main character's description it was never intended as a "teen sex" piece -- It's intended as a "don't judge a book by it's cover" morality play.

The main character is depicted as she is, because I wanted to paint a picture of the appearance of the most vulnerable and innocent 'victim" possible before I turned her into a nasty and vicious pervert.

Pure said:
Here's what I don't 'get,' SF. The hideous immorality or illegality of the events seems to make the thing objectionable. Yet I can go write a nice murder or horror story with 5 teen getting diced by a madman, and the pro censorship folks don't object that the acts are illegal.

All I can say is...

It's allowed to show a gun, that kills, but not a penis, that gives life. It's for this distinction that the 1900 will be remembered.
Desmond Morris

Last edited:
ag2507 said:
Maybe we should trim the snake a bit?

AG

Ouch!

You don't pull on Superman's cape,
you don't spit into the wind,
you don't pull the mask of the Long Ranger,
and don't mess around with Jim...

Last edited:
Hi Svenkaflicka
How about this to mess with Laurel's head.
A mature woman in the future gets replacement parts. I.e., a 16 year old's pussy. (Breast reduction being less of a problem.)

Urrghh

Svenskaflicka said:
Besides, it already looks trimmed to me.

Dear Svenska,
Please don't encourage him. It's already bad enough, having to look at the same set of genitalia every time I get on here. I sure wish he had a nice doggie or something else to be proud of.
MG

Maths,

Have you PM'd Perdita to tell her your nudie AV is up?

Gauche

Re: Urrghh

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska, Please don't encourage him. It's already bad enough, having to look at the same set of genitalia every time I get on here. I sure wish he had a nice doggie or something else to be proud of. MG
I have to back her up here. No offense BS, but given all you've said about your work and interests why this XXL cock in-your-face AV? It may be just me but I'm sure there's a specific psyche-clue to why men post pics of their dicks here. Can it really be that they identify most with their genitals? When I post non-me AVs it has to do with my culture or interests. Seriously, I think this warrants discussion, but honestly I avoid your posts because of your AV (and other dick I.D.s too).

very cordially, Perdita (putting on my shades now)

gauchecritic said:
Maths,
Have you PM'd Perdita to tell her your nudie AV is up?
Gauche
Thanks, Gauche. I've seen it before though. (I even know who the other gal is.)

BTW, on the 'bored' thread there is some interesting talk of Yorkshireness.

Purr (feeling smoochy :kiss: )

I think they actually DO identify with their dicks, Perdita. I mean, they ARE dick-heads...

Oh, and I wouldn't call BS XXL. L, definitely, perhaps even XL, if that is the snake in its semi-hard state.
But I HAVE seen bigger...

In fact, I've fucked bigger.

gauchecritic said:
Plot bunnies
Seriously, Gauche,
I need to know the difference between Yorkshire and other U.K. plot bunnies. It's important for my continuous education of Brit men and their pets. (I love being called pet; American men don't use the expression.)

Purr :rose:

Re: Urrghh

MathGirl said:
I sure wish he had a nice doggie or something else to be proud of.

Like Alex756, who's just passed 100 posts and we can now see that lovely horsey. Much more appealing.

Yorkshire

Not necessarily more different than the areas around it, but Yorkshire's by far the biggest county and the only one where they think of county first, England second. (Cornwall doesn't count because they don't think they're in England.) The accent of most of them is very mild and intermediate compared to ones further north, but as someone on the other thread said, those not interfered with by BBC homogenization can be quite as exotic as the deep north accents.

Gracias for

taking me seriously, lovely rainbow belly.

Perdita :rose:

gauchecritic said:
Maths,Have you PM'd Perdita to tell her your nudie AV is up?
Dear Gauchie,
That's not a real nudie, and that redhead is my aunt Louise.
MG

Back