Your frequent Rae of sunshine

So close and yet so far. The ice shimmers pink and wet, hinting at the delicious treasure hidden just inches away. I drop to my knees and draw closer, licking my lips in anxious anticipation.

I hope you held it on your clit so you could feel the sensation of the cold. Numbing it ready to be warmed up with a tongue ( or two). Or would you prefer to slip two fingers inside you while I tease your clit with the ice. My fingers feeling deep inside you and the roof of your vagina while your clit is tortured with cold.

So does cold ice feel better on your clit or a warm tounge? How about a warm tounge licking your sweetness while cold ice runs your clit? I'd love to do a test.

Glad everyone liked 🖤☀️
I know you're all wondering, "did she slide the ice over her clit?"

Not really, I was wondering: did Rae relly read Marcel Proust's A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu. I'm a pretty philosophical guy even with naked ladies around me...

Whom am I kidding? Of, course that was the first thought that passed through the miniature golf ball that is my brain.

Yep, yep

The first thing in that second pic was, "can I see those pink lips through ice?" Especially since I missed the private show. Really though, that is an erotic picture! So glad you own your sexuality and pleasure the ways you show!

Such a delicious pussy! I'd love to slide the cube between your lower lips, and over your clit, only to have you watch as I suck off the juices off the cube, then repeat... :devil:

What a lovely body you have. Perfect skin and slender limbs. You really are a visual treat. You look so caressable, running the tips of my fingers over you. I would so love to bring you to orgasm, rubbing your clitoris hard and relentlessly while my cock rested inside your vagina.

Could you imagine if every ice cube tasted this good. I would be ordering extra ice with my drinks.

I love that second picture in the next set. I've always been a fan of your legs, and it teases your bush so magnificently! :)

A girl's got to be clean to be dirty I always say. Wonderful shot of your beautiful bush. :)

Don't know about rinsing the stress out but I did watch the last video a few times for stress 'relief' Hope you don't mind ;)

I love your beautiful long black hair. I'd love to hold your hair while behind you in the shower.

Such lovely hair. I'd love to have that hair around my thighs, as you look up at me.

Also makes a good handle also for other situations... :devil:

Back