Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Wow! So sexy... love to see the rear view of your gorgeous ass being washed. Maybe bend over and show up your labia as you wash.

Your shower shots are truly arousing. I'd love to help you towel off when you get out -- making sure every square inch of skin was dry, except between your legs, of course -- that area should never be completely dry. ;) :devil:

Maybe we could check you are clean? Bend you over with your legs apart and slide two fingers inside you. Then taste your juices to see how sweet they are?

I've never met a woman who didn't love boobs as much as men. Now, we don't obsess over them like guys seem to, but that might be because we have our own pair to play with at all times 🖤☀️

http://imgur.com/a/ykZqtOb

Now, I want to hear from the folks that love to explore my forbidden hole while in the shower? You know the one.

http://imgur.com/a/X6HBf3E

One more in this set and then onto the next!

Those shower pics and videos were exquisitely arousing, especially the wet fur. And exploring your ass would be even more so. Especially if you two an extra set of hands. Rubbing. Probing. :devil:

Mmm... could you be any damn sexier?

Mmm.. that forbidden hole needs very sexy attention!!!

You really need a dildo with sucker on it for use in the shower. To be directed then feel inside you to see how wet and dilated you are.

Now, we don't obsess over them like guys seem to, but that might be because we have our own pair to play with at all times.
What, women play with their boobs? Why did nobody tell me before?

Now, I want to hear from the folks that love to explore my forbidden hole while in the shower?
And now you seem to have something like a forbidden hole as well! This asks for an investigation. Anybody who want to volunteer, raise a finger...

Soapy, sexy and warm

What a joy it would be to shower with you Rae. I would caress every inch of you with the soap, with my hands and my body, grazing my erection across your belly and then your sexy ass as I moved behind you to wash your breasts and front with my arms around you. As you wash and rinse and play with your kitty, would you like to feel me slide into you from behind? Helping your hands on the outside with and internal massage? I know I would love it!
Thanks for sharing your sexy wash time with us!

What to say...one you have a great ass...I'd love to explore your forbidden hole. I start with my tounge probbing your little rosebud...then we'd get some lube and tease you with a finger...then two. I'd bring you right to the edge of pleasure once or twice making sure your pretty kitty was getting attention until you finally asked for release....and then we'd start again.

So many options for exploring your forbidden hole.

Maybe let you stand under the shower with your ass cheeks spread really wide and letting the warm water penetrate you before using my finger. Playing between filling you with water and my finger while you pull yourself apart to be probed...

or more adventurous. Have a few men help you. One either side pulling each cheek apart. One underneath fingering your pussy and one exploring your forbidden hole.

or...

Forbidden hole? Only in the shower?
Soap up those exquisite cheeks and use my hands and fingers to slip between and inside that forbidden hole to make sure it’s nice and clean before exploring further with say a tongue!

You know, your thread is really unfair to every other thread because yours is so incredibly hot!

You know how much I want to really play with your forbidden hole.....for ages!

Rae, I would caress your gorgeous ass. I would kiss and lick it moving to your forbidden hole. I flick it with my tongue. Then lick around it. Slowly moving my tongue in and out of it! Get it wet for my finger and then my hard dick! 😍😘👅

Fantastic posts Raegold. Thank you for taking the time to use your imagination with your exquisite images and videos.

I don't think it attached to be honest. I doesn't say you edited it and its not here.. Oh well. One can only image what you showed

And I thought I missed it. Good thing I'm up early to check back in. :)

Back