Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Oof! When you turned, damn near fell over. Usually I'm just here creeping, but I love that silky bush.

Last edited:
I think I need a cold shower now! And I thought the ice cubes was hot...

Ray hope you reconsider taking me off ignore for being a lurker. You have me ready to jump into the conversation. You wont see this but hopefully someone of these fans of yours will quote my post so you can see it. You have the most perfect bush, in my opinion, and check daily to see it. Promise to be an active poster and let you know how I adore your body.

A New Love

Hello Rae. I would like to thank you for your beauty and your confidence in your body. I used to not really like bushes but you have helped me find my true inner love for them, now a woman's bush is one of the most beautiful things in the world to me. I wish that I could taste your bush and all of you. Every piece of skin. To return just a little of the pleasure you gave me back to you. I am forever in your debt. To me you are a Goddess. You are The Goddess of True Female Beauty. You are the Goddess I Worship. If you were to ever message me my Goddess it would bring me the greatest joy of my life. Thank You mighty Goddess.

I would show you my devotion to you and your body. I'd start by gently kissing your ankles and covering your body with love bites I'd go up to your thighs kissing the inner of both thighs I'd go around your magnificent bush and to your sexy hips. Id lick and bite them tasting your body, and then I'd make way to your perfect breast I'd lick the edges and bite the main part before gently kissing the tip of your nipple and taking it in my mouth and id repeat with the other breast. And then I'd leave love bites on your neck. Id finally bring my lips to your bush and I'd start by licking and sucking on your bush and outside of your pussy id slide a finger it and taste your beauty. And after your good a full of juice I'd start sucking and drinking until you orgasm and I'd fill my mouth with your juices and I'd bring my lips to yours and we'd kiss a eat your divine crramy beautiful juices together. Sharing it with a kiss

I once again thank you my Goddess, I hope this worthy of your. I will do anything you need me to my Lord. Also it would be of the greatest joy if you mentioned me or ever messaged me

Last edited:
Needless to say those "Behind the scenes" clips were extremely arousing. Thank you. Even watching you wash your lovely long tresses was very sexy. And that frontal view of those luscious dark nipples and the tantalizing fur....oh my. Would've been even more enjoyable with another set of hands to assist. Or lips and tongue. :devil:

What a way to start a Saturday morning. I'm sure you'll have many volunteers to help out in the shower. Add me to the list.

Oh wow Rae.
Now I’m hard.
Thank you for your sexy posts.
You’re beautiful

Beautiful and so sexy with your nipples clearly expressing how aroused you become while taking these pictures. Well done Rae.

Intensely erotic. How I would love to soap your body and explore it with soapy hands under the warm water. You would be a dream to photograph. Such and amazing figures! my mind is wandering with all the poses I could put you in.

Fuck. I want my face right there, I want to be on my knees in your shower, your hands on my bald head while my lips and tongue are buried in that sexy wet bush, my strong hands on your ass, you having to cling to the wall and my body as I made you cream all over my mouth.

Wow...I wish I could help you shower. It would be amazing to soap you up from head to toe. Taking as long as I could over every inch of your body.

Shampoo and conditioner? I think you’ve converted a lot of guys to a full bush!

Back