~Zen Mountain~

Du Lac said:
yes I have not channeled in a while... except for Morgan... and now he is gone and maybe it opens me more...

yes it is a negative moon... universally and individually... we all must stay strong to survive
and to know joy one must suffer correct?
du~

they go hand in hand
to know one one must know another...
the power of a hug <grin>

um..

My Erotic Tale said:
they go hand in hand
to know one one must know another...
the power of a hug <grin>

have I iterated this before...hug.. hug a tree ...4 Me and U...144 arc seconds ...just hug a tree...ahhh....

Thank you all!

Thank you dear friends for your support.... I needed strength.. when it rains it pours.. I just walked out of my job! They wanted me to run the restaurant for free! Dishonor and disrespect. I realized right then if I stayed because I needed the money I was dishonoring myself. We are responsible for the energy put in our lives and if I allow such disrespect to continue I have no one to blame but me. So I walked. Fearful .. alittle but I am strong and will survive. I can not be bought and I have sold myself for far too long for far too little. NO MORE.
I breathe tonight with a weight that has held down my soul for so long finally vanished. I am taking control of how I will be treated. I called on Scarlett O Hara that swims in my soul... and held my head up high...

In the end what we put out is what we get....
du!

we have a choice

Du Lac said:
Thank you dear friends for your support.... I needed strength.. when it rains it pours.. I just walked out of my job! They wanted me to run the restaurant for free! Dishonor and disrespect. I realized right then if I stayed because I needed the money I was dishonoring myself. We are responsible for the energy put in our lives and if I allow such disrespect to continue I have no one to blame but me. So I walked. Fearful .. alittle but I am strong and will survive. I can not be bought and I have sold myself for far too long for far too little. NO MORE.
I breathe tonight with a weight that has held down my soul for so long finally vanished. I am taking control of how I will be treated. I called on Scarlett O Hara that swims in my soul... and held my head up high...

In the end what we put out is what we get....
du!

to be the ball in the cup...or become the ball and chain...U my dear are a hole in one...thus says beggar vance...be your own right and the flow will honor you...
I have witnessed what some call miracles I call choice..and vision of the all..
:rose:

bluerains said:
to be the ball in the cup...or become the ball and chain...U my dear are a hole in one...thus says beggar vance...be your own right and the flow will honor you...
I have witnessed what some call miracles I call choice..and vision of the all..
:rose:
Thank you dear sister blue... all will be good no matter what... I am telling you when it hits me it hits all at once.. but it is like cleaning house and starting all anew
love
du

Du Lac said:
Thank you dear sister blue... all will be good no matter what... I am telling you when it hits me it hits all at once.. but it is like cleaning house and starting all anew
love
du

some times the weight of the world is the job,
certain jobs cause more stress than normal living...hehehe go figure,

confucious say, love what you do for a job and never have to work again.
hugs ya...

Child of Blue

Black slated coffin chiseled by the touch
of a childs hand still captures a grown mind
beneath the rubble .
Entwined together ,hearts seek
light beyond the granite braids
to the existence of contentment in the ONE
not as a place to feel , but a space to see
the breath of every living being
and become its benevolent innocence..

My Erotic Tale said:
to taste my thoughts I would havve to eat my words

crackling pops, patiently cry.
torturous tasting, of my words.
eating them, one slurpy gulp.
tasteless sawdust, in my throat.

rickety fence shaking loose.
lost another tooth, to temptations
temper, of lusty lasciviousness.

:eek:

had to try it ... went down quiet nicely :cool:

Life is an university. Each day a new test... we graduate one day with all the rewards of the lessons. Our diploma is death and finally our time to rest. Find the strength to see clearly and remember you are loved.

Du Lac said:
Life is an university. Each day a new test... we graduate one day with all the rewards of the lessons. Our diploma is death and finally our time to rest. Find the strength to see clearly and remember you are loved.

I like that...<grinin>

"Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth - - - our Mother.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth:
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock people.
Walk in balance and beauty."
Anonymous Native American Elder

"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow-men; and along those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."

--Henry Melville

Remember there are not many truley deep lakes out there... because they do not believe themselves to be so... they have been programmed by goverment religion and the material essence that they are shallow... therefore can never hold any depth. Once the stone skips across the waters surface... it can not but sink... hence shattering the illusions of what society breeds you to be. The sinking is how to find your own depth.

du lac!
skip.jpg

Last edited:
Du Lac said:
Remember there are not many truley deep lakes out there... because they do not believe themselves to be so... they have been programmed by goverment religion and the material essence that they are shallow... therefore can never hold any depth. Once the stone skips across the waters surface... it can not but sink... hence shattering the illusions of what society breeds you to be. The sinking is how to find your own depth.

du lac!
skip.jpg

simply beautiful,

My Erotic Tale said:
simply beautiful,

thank you dear friend.. I am having huge spiritual revelations... hopefully I can write more soon...
love
du~

For you Art

Art here is a pic I found and thought of you... stare into it and watch the magic..
du~

detail

Du Lac said:
Art here is a pic I found and thought of you... stare into it and watch the magic..
du~

detail

wow that's a cool pic, inspirational, I will have to draw on similar <grin> for my Mental 'work-out' manual volume two

I felt this belonged over here, thanks for the wonderful review Du~

ZMP~ Ivy in the sky

Ivy Knows
which way to go
in order to get to heaven.

Climbing to the sky
it will grow and rise,
seeking the tallest tree living.

Its life is in order
when it clings to another
with hopes of reaching the sky.

Will an Ivy be
discontent and grieve,
if it only reached fence post high?

Some have thorns
and some are poison I warn.
Roots touching hell is a given.

While others climb
on tree bark they rise
Till they reach the heavens.

ZMP ~ Rippled waters

My Mind is like
a pool of water,
sometimes my thoughts
are clear and calmer

My emotions show
by the ripples that grow.
when words or thoughts,
mimic a stones throw.

When words are thrown
like a hand full of pebbles
the splashing and crashing
creates a lot of ripples.

Eagerness to calm my mind
you would think is simple
like using my hands
to try and stop the ripples.

It seem to make more
the more I tried,
to stop the waves
but they multiplied.

It would have been better
to let them subside
on their own they die
eventually with time.

Reflect the stillness
when it can be done.
But thoughts and words
like stones are thrown.

There is beauty in
vibrant waters dimples,
thoughts are living circles
passionate waves and ripples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blame it on the full moon coming <grinin>
that or I use my poetry for an excuse not to be working on
the novel, so they better be good <chuckleboned>
inspired in two parts ...Du's beautifull mountain lake <grin> the seed
a thread bed where it sprout and grow
tomorrow maybe it will flower
who knows <grin>

Du Lac said:

du lac!
skip.jpg

can I use this for an illustrated poem with

rippled waters?

Back