A lil Daring!

treebeardgarden said:
Super sexy as ussual hun thanks :kiss:
LURKERS are back
Sorry I missed you tbg... :kiss:
hmmm How did I know you would like them ;)
Hope you have a great day Hun... :kiss: :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
{{{Kyla}} Morning hun :kiss: :rose:


Hope you have a wonderful day :D
​
Good Morning {{{{{K}}}}}
I hope you have a good day,
try not to be too busy!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
JupiterRising said:
Morning Sweetie!
I concur with what was stated previously. hehehe
Have a wonderful morning.
:kiss: :kiss:

​
Good Morning {{{{{J}}}}}
its good to see you hun..
I hope you have a wonderful day too
:kiss: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning {{{{{J}}}}}
its good to see you hun..
I hope you have a wonderful day too
:kiss: :kiss:
​
How's your nutrition today, Sweetie?
Hmmm...
You know you need more than those high protein smoothies,
that Ken delivers. ;) :devil:

​
 
JupiterRising said:
How's your nutrition today, Sweetie?
Hmmm...
You know you need more than those high protein smoothies,
that Ken delivers. ;) :devil:

​
OMG......thats funny....your so bad..... :kiss:
so what do you have planned today?​
 
kylasdream said:
OMG......thats funny....your so bad..... :kiss:
so what do you have planned today?​

Bad can be a good thing as well. ;) lol
Have a few things to catch up on around the house.
Other than that... not much.
How about you?

:kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Bad can be a good thing as well. ;) lol
Have a few things to catch up on around the house.
Other than that... not much.
How about you?

:kiss:

​
well I don't have anything planned
but we both know how that goes :rolleyes:​
 
Morning Kyla :kiss: :p :kiss:

I guess it is almost time to take the lil one to school?.......

See you when you get back. ;)
 
mark197205 said:
Morning Kyla :kiss: :p :kiss:

I guess it is almost time to take the lil one to school?.......

See you when you get back. ;)
Good Morning Mark :kiss: :kiss:
yes its just about that time....
woohoo I just love school days :nana:
see ya when I get back... :D​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Mark :kiss: :kiss:
yes its just about that time....
woohoo I just love school days :nana:
see ya when I get back... :D​


Catch you in a while then... :nana:
 
Good mornin to you ....

Well if YOU love school days then that means WE defintitely will!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Have a great day and as much fun as legally possible!
 
kylasdream said:
well I don't have anything planned
but we both know how that goes :rolleyes:​
Yes, indeed I do.
I need to go for a bit.
Hope to catch you for a talk later.
Enjoy your morning, Sweetie. :)

:kiss: :kiss:

​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning {{{{{K}}}}}
I hope you have a good day,
try not to be too busy!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


I shall try sweetie :rolleyes: r/l has a habit of taking over (ps I'm finishing early tonight don't tell anyone ;) )



:kiss: :rose:
​
 
mc253 said:
Well if YOU love school days then that means WE defintitely will!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Have a great day and as much fun as legally possible!
Hello Mc... :kiss:
sorry I missed you! hope you had a good day!​
 
JupiterRising said:
Yes, indeed I do.
I need to go for a bit.
Hope to catch you for a talk later.
Enjoy your morning, Sweetie. :)

:kiss: :kiss:

​
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
Hope you had a good day Hun...
:kiss: :kiss:​
 
Irish XTC said:
Sucks waiting don't it ? :p
Hello Irish.....its always a pleasure to see you...
I guess I didn't have to wait too long...lol
Hope you had a goo day! :D​
 
Back
Top