Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:lmao.....I think I need to go to bed...
lol with your waterproof toy ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:lmao.....I think I need to go to bed...
Irish XTC said:lol with your waterproof toy ?
kylasdream said:ummmmno I have more than one.....

kylasdream said:lmao![]()
kenstrus2 said:
Make machines that you need to understand German and their ass backwards approach to a simple task. Therefore you have your very own torture and mutilation device.
Irish XTC said:just give they machines some german beer.. u should be good then hehe
Irish XTC said:now what would make a nice pic... a pic of they toys![]()
kylasdream said:all the toys....just the toys

kenstrus2 said:
Make machines that you need to understand German and their ass backwards approach to a simple task. Therefore you have your very own torture and mutilation device.
Irish XTC said:toys alone... u with toys.. me useing they toys on ya... oppps![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm...you know I am part german right
Irish XTC said:y yes it is !![]()
kenstrus2 said:
They do make some good stuff you know.![]()
kylasdream said:Oh you trying to get your foot out of your mouth
Irish XTC said:Looks over at his cuffs... opps![]()
kenstrus2 said:Ummmm. Your not a machine hun.
kylasdream said:I have cuffs too....hehehehehehe
kenstrus2 said:
Irish XTC said:real police issue ? hehe
Irish XTC said:hehe.. Those could work....![]()
kylasdream said:not at the moment!![]()
![]()