kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:
awwww......sorry babes...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:awwww......sorry babes...![]()
![]()
kenstrus2 said:
I'm off for a cold http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/Greetings/shower.gif
I do hope you have a good night. You too Irish.
Irish XTC said:ooo can i cuff u ?![]()
kylasdream said:thats something I shall have to think about!![]()
I don't just let anyone do that!

kenstrus2 said:
I'm off for a cold http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/Greetings/shower.gif
I do hope you have a good night. You too Irish.
Irish XTC said:hehe I am not just anyone !!!! j/k![]()
kylasdream said:lmao.....![]()
Irish XTC said:I know I am a pain hehe
kylasdream said:that you are......
well on that note I am off to bed....you enjoy the rest of your evening.
maybe I will see you tomorrow![]()
![]()
think of me when u use your toy
jk

Irish XTC said:maybe hehethink of me when u use your toy
jk
kenstrus2 said:Good morning Beautiful. I hope you slept well. Will see you tonight.
I slept wonderful...thank you!
RickyRooster said:Kyla hun. How are you this fine day? In good form as usual I hope.![]()
![]()
![]()
Irish XTC said:Morning o busty one![]()
![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:Good Morning Irish

Irish XTC said:pulls k into his lap... gives her a big hug.. morning![]()
kylasdream said:Oh your awful sweet this morning.....![]()
![]()
were this morn 
Irish XTC said:me sweet ??? never... maybe i just wanted to see how sweet yourwere this morn
![]()
kylasdream said:hmm...well I have been told very sweet!![]()
Irish XTC said:kisses your lips....hmmm do i taste something interesting on themm...
kylasdream said:what ever do you mean![]()