kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Irish XTC said:hmmm its not your every day taste... but it does seem famliar...
hmmm...whats it taste like
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:hmmm its not your every day taste... but it does seem famliar...
kylasdream said:hmmm...whats it taste like
Irish XTC said:its tastes like... a females cum.... jk
kylasdream said:thats bad.......lmao
So how are u today hun ?Irish XTC said:hehe I know I am badSo how are u today hun ?
kylasdream said:I am doing pretty good! alot better today than yesterday!
kylasdream said:I am doing pretty good! alot better today than yesterday!

keiffers said:I thought you were a bad girl, not a good girl![]()
Irish XTC said:that is always good.. I will tray an play nice![]()
kylasdream said:who said I was a bad girl
keiffers said:LOL always in denial those bad girls are![]()
kylasdream said:lmao......denial..me....never!![]()
so how have you been?
kylasdream said:Oh your good ....you always make me laugh!

keiffers said:other than getting 35 days notice until I get laid off, I've been fine LOL
Irish XTC said:hehe that a good thing ?![]()
kylasdream said:Oh that really sucks....sorry to hear that!
kylasdream said:yes thats a real good thing!
up to anything good 2day ?keiffers said:oh well things happen - just gotta move on
Irish XTC said:hehe well ok thenup to anything good 2day ?
kylasdream said:nope nothing.....its pouring outsidethey are talking 3 inches of rain

Irish XTC said:well then lets go play in they rain togther![]()
kylasdream said:lol....funny!btw you have mail!
Irish XTC said:LOL.. i will go check it
Irish XTC said:That would make a good tat on u![]()