Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:Oh but I'm not Irish....but I do like it alot!
lol u dont have to be irish to get it
would look really good on one of your breasts..Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:Oh but I'm not Irish....but I do like it alot!
would look really good on one of your breasts..Irish XTC said:lol u dont have to be irish to get itwould look really good on one of your breasts..
kylasdream said:lmao....then when I am 80 it will be down to my toes.....

Irish XTC said:lol then were would u like it ?![]()
kylasdream said:on my back,my left shoulder blade


Irish XTC said:that would be a nice place for it![]()
kylasdream said:well I plan on getting one....but I can never make up my mind what I want to get
treebeardgarden said:Afternoon sexy Kyla
Hope you are having a fun day hun
![]()
Irish XTC said:lol my name on your ass... Then i can say its mine !!!! j/k
thats funny!Mines has been goodkylasdream said:Good Day TBG![]()
my day is going pretty good!![]()
hope yours is too!

Irish XTC said:hehe or XTC across your chest![]()
kylasdream said:but then I can't where low cut shirts....

Irish XTC said:hehe yes u could.. ppl would wonder what it said![]()
kylasdream said:lmao...yes then I would have to explain!

Irish XTC said:thats easy... Once u get your hands on these u are n XTC !!!![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm....I like that!

Irish XTC said:or u could say.. Want to take a look at XTC ? hehe lots of things could be said![]()
kylasdream said:oh my.......thoses are good!

Irish XTC said:only good things could be said about your great chest babe![]()
Irish XTC said:me sweet never![]()
kylasdream said:

Irish XTC said:hehe is that they gay pride symbol.. But in kisses ?![]()