Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:you didn't like them
I would never turn down a kiss from you hun

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:you didn't like them

Irish XTC said:I would never turn down a kiss from you hun![]()
Irish XTC said:An were are u kissing ?![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm...where would you like me to kiss
Irish XTC said:~!~ closes eyes ~!~ were ever u want !!!
kylasdream said:well since I am a good girl...the forehead for now!
Irish XTC said:lol.. for now eh ?
kylasdream said:yup.....for now....hehehehehhe

Irish XTC said:well then come an sit on my lap.. for now![]()
kylasdream said:well maybe for a minute!but as soon as something comes up...I'm getting off!
Irish XTC said:wow I can get u off that easy hmmmmm.. make sure i bring another set of pants !!!
Irish XTC said:hey i got it up... u have to get it off![]()
kylasdream said:![]()
I thought thats what your hand was for
Irish XTC said:so u dont want to helpTurns off avs....
kylasdream said:I didn't say that!

Irish XTC said:drops his draws.. welllllllllllllllll !!!! I am waiting !!![]()
kylasdream said:that was to quick for me...what happened to foreplay

Irish XTC said:hehe I can take care of u as u take care of me![]()
kylasdream said:hehehehe.....
Irish XTC said:that would be foreplay no ?
kylasdream said:yes that would be foreplayvery enjoyable foreplay

Irish XTC said:hehe yes it would... lays down on your bed![]()
kylasdream said:oh! my bed huh....lmao...does this mean your coming to me
