A lil Daring!

Irish XTC said:
yes it does.. an we can call jw to take pics if u want :p
lmao...well she can be here in five minutes....
how long will it take you to get here :confused:​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao...well she can be here in five minutes....
how long will it take you to get here :confused:​

hehe depends were in maine u are hehe
 
Irish XTC said:
hehe been here all my life... Were in ass did u live ? if u dont mind me asking
Medford...where do you live in Mass?
I lived in mass for 10 yrs before that it was Virginia....and quite a few other places!​
 
kylasdream said:
Medford...where do you live in Mass?
I lived in mass for 10 yrs before that it was Virginia....and quite a few other places!​

OMFG !!!!!!! i live in Malden....
 
kylasdream said:
I lived right on the line...walking distance from malen hospital :D​

ok scary...... I live near malden train station.. Mu unlce use to live near they hospital..
 
Irish XTC said:
ok scary...... I live near malden train station.. Mu unlce use to live near they hospital..
I live right off Salem street! near osco and mikes Gym​
 
kylasdream said:
what part of the hospital?...lol​

hehe did work all over they place... mainly put my head down an worked hehe... would only check they sites at they walked by on my breaks hehe
 
Irish XTC said:
hehe did work all over they place... mainly put my head down an worked hehe... would only check they sites at they walked by on my breaks hehe
your funny! :p :p well when I was there there were alot of nice young nurses....
:rolleyes:​
 
Back
Top