a sexy pink thread

trojan999 said:
*whips out flacid nob.

Bit limp at the mo, but sure you can sort that out ;)



Oh we can sort that one right out. :D



*shaking it like i would someone's hand* How do you do lil trojan. :D
 
pink_ said:
*hands on my hips* YOU mean to tell me, you've been mysteriously absent because of a video game. :eek:

DAMN!!! Even I feel scolded & chastised and I haven't done anything wrong!!!
 
pink_ said:
Oh we can sort that one right out. :D



*shaking it like i would someone's hand* How do you do lil trojan. :D

Not so much of the "Lil trojan" now :D :D :D
 
pink_ said:
*hands on my hips* YOU mean to tell me, you've been mysteriously absent because of a video game. :eek:


:eek: yes it was free and they needed it testing :eek: I was a little ickle cute fluffy mage running about :D It is very addictive :eek: But I missed everyone too much to stay away...so I had to pop onto you pics first and lick the screen :D
 
Sure is nice to hear a giggle from you hon!! And a smile too!!

(((((((((((((((pink))))))))))))))))))

:D :kiss: :rose:
 
Hi Pink! Just stopping by to say hi. Sorry I can't come up with some sleazy and/or humorous comment. My heart just isn't in it today. It got broken again. :(
 
Shadow Thief said:
Hi Pink! Just stopping by to say hi. Sorry I can't come up with some sleazy and/or humorous comment. My heart just isn't in it today. It got broken again. :(


sorry to hear that *hug* :rose: , hope you feel better soon
 
INeedLove said:
Sure is nice to hear a giggle from you hon!! And a smile too!!

(((((((((((((((pink))))))))))))))))))

:D :kiss: :rose:


Thank you, sweet lady. :kiss: Now pink has caught a cold. :(
 
Shadow Thief said:
Hi Pink! Just stopping by to say hi. Sorry I can't come up with some sleazy and/or humorous comment. My heart just isn't in it today. It got broken again. :(



Oh sweetie, i'm so very sorry. i know what that feels like and it's a bitch. Just know that i am here for you to talk to. You are more then welcome to PM me ok, don't hesitate. :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
Thank you, sweet lady. :kiss: Now pink has caught a cold. :(


Just wanted to say Hi!... :kiss: ...it has been awhile...and take care of that cold...some spicey gumbo might do the trick...;)
 
pink_ said:
Thank you, sweet lady. :kiss: Now pink has caught a cold. :(


Bloomy kids :rolleyes: You do everything for them and how do they repay you? By making you ill :D
 
pink_ said:
Oh sweetie, i'm so very sorry. i know what that feels like and it's a bitch. Just know that i am here for you to talk to. You are more then welcome to PM me ok, don't hesitate. :kiss:

Thanks. And as I said before, you can talk to me as well. :)

I posted my story in a thread in HT Cafe, but I probably should have put it here. People here seem to be a lot more understanding of my situation than in that other forum. If you check it out, you might want to skip past the initial post, as I was pretty drunk at the time, and it might not make a lot of sense.

The good news is, I'm already starting to feel like myself again, but I still miss her. I didn't expect to get attached so quickly, but we had a lot in common, and I guess I fell for her really hard. All of yesterday, I was going from numb to hurting really bad. Today, I'm like that sometimes, and other times I'm kind of OK.
 
Last edited:
Shadow Thief said:
Thanks. And as I said before, you can talk to me as well. :)

I posted my story in a thread in HT Cafe, but I probably should have put it here. People here seem to be a lot more understanding of my situation than in that other forum. If you check it out, you might want to skip past the initial post, as I was pretty drunk at the time, and it might not make a lot of sense.

The good news is, I'm already starting to feel like myself again, but I still miss her. I didn't expect to get attached so quickly, but we had a lot in common, and I guess I fell for her really hard. All of yesterday, I was going from numb to hurting really bad. Today, I'm like that sometimes, and other times I'm kind of OK.


Yeah, i know the feeling. i'm still hurting over someone too so i have a small idea of what you are going through. i've been spending very little time on Lit. PM me if you need someone to talk to sweetie. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top