a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
Yeah, i know the feeling. i'm still hurting over someone too so i have a small idea of what you are going through. i've been spending very little time on Lit. PM me if you need someone to talk to sweetie. :kiss:

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? I keep thinking I'm cold-hearted enough to have sex with someone, and not get attached, but it always hurts when it comes to an end. I'm a lot better than I was 24 hours ago, but still somewhat unstable. The stupidest little things set me off, like a song that randomly popped up when I was listening to music earlier today. They say grown men aren't supposed to cry, but...

*sigh* Thanks for your offer to talk. I have a feeling I'm going to be taking you up on it very soon. And sorry if I hijacked your thread.
 
Shadow Thief said:
Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? I keep thinking I'm cold-hearted enough to have sex with someone, and not get attached, but it always hurts when it comes to an end. I'm a lot better than I was 24 hours ago, but still somewhat unstable. The stupidest little things set me off, like a song that randomly popped up when I was listening to music earlier today. They say grown men aren't supposed to cry, but...

*sigh* Thanks for your offer to talk. I have a feeling I'm going to be taking you up on it very soon. And sorry if I hijacked your thread.


It's alright sweetie. If it makes you feel any better, i'm in the process of crying my own eyes out right now, so you're not alone.
 
pink_ said:
It's alright sweetie. If it makes you feel any better, i'm in the process of crying my own eyes out right now, so you're not alone.




I hate to see people so sad ! :(
 
pink_ said:
It's alright sweetie. If it makes you feel any better, i'm in the process of crying my own eyes out right now, so you're not alone.

Sounds like we both could use a hug right about now. Remember, the offer to talk works both ways. My friends tell me I'm a good listener.
 
i'm in alot of pain right now. i wish like hell that i hadn't have believed everything that he told me, all of those hopes and dreams. Oh god i believed it all. God, this fuckin hurts.
 
Last edited:
pink_ said:
i'm in alot of pain right now. i wish like hell that i hadn't have believed everything that he told me, all of those hopes and dreams. Oh god i believed it all. God, this fuckin hurts.

God, don't I know it. I really liked her. I didn't expect to get so attached so quickly, but we seemed to have so much in common -- hopes, dreams, fears...

*Hugs Pink tight*
 
Good afternoon everyone, I talked to Pink a little earlier and she asked me to let you all know she would be away for a few days to sort out some r/l issues..... :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
i'm in alot of pain right now. i wish like hell that i hadn't have believed everything that he told me, all of those hopes and dreams. Oh god i believed it all. God, this fuckin hurts.


Oh sweetie :( :rose:
 
gypziedoll said:
Good afternoon everyone, I talked to Pink a little earlier and she asked me to let you all know she would be away for a few days to sort out some r/l issues..... :kiss:

Aw, I hope she doesn't stay away too long. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we miss her.
 
I agree with you Shadow....I know everyone misses her right now.....

Sending hugs and love to my friend :kiss: :kiss:
 
Thank you everyone for the wonderful thoughts and wishes. i am on the board tonight for a short time. my daughter has given me a cold that i cannot shake. Maybe tomorrow i will be better and feel up to chatting more.
 
pink_ said:
Thank you everyone for the wonderful thoughts and wishes. i am on the board tonight for a short time. my daughter has given me a cold that i cannot shake. Maybe tomorrow i will be better and feel up to chatting more.



I hope you feel better soon . . . :kiss: :rose:
 
gypziedoll said:
sending out hugs and love to my sweet friend :kiss: :rose:


Thank you sweet lady. This is my first time sick this winter. Hopefully the last, it's not helping my depression either.
 
Sulk said:
Thinking of you, and praying for your continued strength .. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:



Thank you, Sulk. :kiss: It's a combination of my being sick and my depression acting up. i hate it.
 
Back
Top