AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
That's good. Any big plans for the weekend? :)


nope.... not yet at least....

I don't know what the weather is supposed to be... if it's nice... I'll probably work out in the yard
 
spiritshadow67 said:
nope.... not yet at least....

I don't know what the weather is supposed to be... if it's nice... I'll probably work out in the yard


I'm not sure what I'm doing.
 
Remedium amoris.-- The cure for love is still in most cases that ancient radical medicine: love in return.
From Nietzsche's Daybreak, s. 415, R.J. Hollingdale transl
 
MaryBears said:
do laundry on saturday and then go to church and to my folks house on Sunday​



I'm doing my laundry tomorrow. Then the rest of the weekend....what ever my sweetie wants to do.
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*giggles* your a trip hun ;) *hugs*


and don't care what they say about ya.... your a sweetie!! :cathappy:


Thanks ! I don't care what they say about me either.....Unless it's good things ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thanks ! I don't care what they say about me either.....Unless it's good things ;)


Well... I only have good things to say about you lol ;)

I just don't care what anyone thinks... I do my own thing now and if they don't like it.... well.... they can just go somewhere else ;) :devil:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Well... I only have good things to say about you lol ;)

I just don't care what anyone thinks... I do my own thing now and if they don't like it.... well.... they can just go somewhere else ;) :devil:



I hear ya ! :D I have nothing but nice things to say about you as well. :)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I hear ya ! :D I have nothing but nice things to say about you as well. :)


*giggles* thx hun...

well... I'm off to bed now... had an early morning today...

and I'm beat lol

You have a good evening... and hope everyone has sweet dreams....

Nighty night ya'll
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*giggles* thx hun...

well... I'm off to bed now... had an early morning today...

and I'm beat lol

You have a good evening... and hope everyone has sweet dreams....

Nighty night ya'll



Night....sweet dreams to you too. :)
 
Back
Top