AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
*Working my hands on every muscle* *My hands at your sides and pressing my thumbs along your spine* :)


Ya know Im gonna have to end up sleepin on this couch again don't you? :kiss: ;)
 
MizzRayne said:
Ya know Im gonna have to end up sleepin on this couch again don't you? :kiss: ;)


If you'd like....I have a nice big bed too.


*I continue to work the pain and stiffness in your back* Rubbing and carressing :)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
If you'd like....I have a nice big bed too.


*I continue to work the pain and stiffness in your back* Rubbing and carressing :)


You gonna keep me company tonight if I sleep in your bed and cuddle til I crash? :)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Yes I will !


*takes off your shoes and massages you feet* :kiss: :)

*giggle* HEY... that tickles! You should massage my hands... :D They are sore from carrying stuff AND careful of my burn, it hurts so much ! :kiss:
 
MizzRayne said:
*giggle* HEY... that tickles! You should massage my hands... :D They are sore from carrying stuff AND careful of my burn, it hurts so much ! :kiss:

*Kisses your burn* *Massages your hands gently* *Kissing your fingers* :)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
That was nice. :) How are your hands? :kiss:


much better, other than that pesky burn that is :)
I am all relaxed, I could sleep right here right now.... mmm ty :kiss:
 
MizzRayne said:
much better, other than that pesky burn that is :)
I am all relaxed, I could sleep right here right now.... mmm ty :kiss:


You're welcome. I know what you mean. You look so sweet there with your blankie. :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
You're welcome. I know what you mean. You look so sweet there with your blankie. :kiss:


I love my blankie *grin*

I don't know why I'm so sleepy, I think I need a good night of rest. Long as I am not getting sick!! I hate being sick.
 
MizzRayne said:
I love my blankie *grin*

I don't know why I'm so sleepy, I think I need a good night of rest. Long as I am not getting sick!! I hate being sick.


Maybe I should take a pice like that. I'm sure it been a long week...it has been for me. I hope you don't get sick too. :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Maybe I should take a pice like that. I'm sure it been a long week...it has been for me. I hope you don't get sick too. :kiss:


A pic of you with my blankie? :D hehe

It has been draggin sort of... I dunno. I think I should go sleep maybe. Then I can be all perky and playful tomorrow hehe. My eyes are even watery...ew I hate that!
 
MizzRayne said:
A pic of you with my blankie? :D hehe

It has been draggin sort of... I dunno. I think I should go sleep maybe. Then I can be all perky and playful tomorrow hehe. My eyes are even watery...ew I hate that!


No....Take a pic like your AV. Alright sweetie. I wish you sweet dreams. :kiss:


Have a great dat tomorrow....tell your little guy I say hello :D


I'll talk to you later... :kiss: :heart:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
No....Take a pic like your AV. Alright sweetie. I wish you sweet dreams. :kiss:


Have a great day tomorrow....tell your little guy I say hello :D


I'll talk to you later... :kiss: :heart:


You should do that!! please do...for me. :D

You have nice day to Sweetie, thanks for the lovin :kiss:

*crawls into AD's Bed, steals the best pillow and cuddles up close*

Night AD :kiss: Sweet Dreams
 
MizzRayne said:
You should do that!! please do...for me. :D

You have nice day to Sweetie, thanks for the lovin :kiss:

*crawls into AD's Bed, steals the best pillow and cuddles up close*

Night AD :kiss: Sweet Dreams



*Turns out the lights*

Nite Rayne :kiss:
 
Back
Top