Abner Devereaux
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2005
- Posts
- 25,694
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

RomanceNvelSlut said:what can I do for the man of the house for tonight...purhaps a lil flirt..![]()
It's been a busy day for me. How are you?Abner Devereaux said:Flirt ? With Me ?It's been a busy day for me. How are you?
RomanceNvelSlut said:Why yes of course..why not? im very well... how about yourself?
Abner Devereaux said:I had a busy day cleaning . I took whole lot of new pics and posted them. I did some more writing today too.
RomanceNvelSlut said:I like the new pics doll, aww I know cleaning sucks..cant wait to read more of your stuff.![]()

limiwa said:Good day! Mr. D. A friendly hello to you and all your lovely friends.![]()
virgin_not said:AD..big hug for you..http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif
Abner Devereaux said:

virgin_not said:Hi baby..*jumps on AD's lap*
OMG..yummyyyyyyyy

I want more..more ..plsAbner Devereaux said:: Rolls arond on the floor with you : I'm glad youlied it !![]()
hmm..*runs to AD's pic thread* but first..licking your earlobesAbner Devereaux said:The rest are on my pic thread . . .![]()
BRBvirgin_not said:hmm..*runs to AD's pic thread* but first..licking your earlobesBRB

I don't see anything new eh *cries* anyway..that one you showed me here is HOT..and hmm..what a tease you are...Abner Devereaux said:I'll be right here . . .![]()

virgin_not said:I don't see anything new eh *cries* anyway..that one you showed me here is HOT..and hmm..what a tease you are...![]()

virgin_not said:hmm..ok I've seen all. Loking good as always AD..but the one you showed me is my fav right now..hmm..feeling like pulling down your pants and start licking you![]()
yes I did and its cool..you looks good with itAbner Devereaux said:MMMM . . . . I like the way you think.![]()
Did you notice the earring in my new pics ? Did you like it ?

virgin_not said:yes I did and its cool..you looks good with it![]()
