AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
It's getting better . The first part is done and submitted . . . not posted yet. It's going to be in 3 parts.

Let me know when it goes up...I'll check it out. Good you are feeling better. I wrote a story long hand at work a few days ago. I need to type it up though.

God, I'm bored. I think I'm going to bed soon. I have to drive to Knoxville tomorrow and back :(
 
LadyAria said:
Let me know when it goes up...I'll check it out. Good you are feeling better. I wrote a story long hand at work a few days ago. I need to type it up though.

God, I'm bored. I think I'm going to bed soon. I have to drive to Knoxville tomorrow and back :(



I'll let you know . I'm sure I'll finish part two tomorrow.


Well . . . goodnight then :kiss: Sweet Dreams . . . have a safe trip ! :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
If I did that . . . you would have to share me with the rest of the ladies. :p

I already share you with a whole harem, you little lit slut.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I'll let you know . I'm sure I'll finish part two tomorrow.


Well . . . goodnight then :kiss: Sweet Dreams . . . have a safe trip ! :kiss:

I'm going to bed soon....soon.

:kiss:
 
Back
Top