LadyAria
choke
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2005
- Posts
- 10,413
Abner Devereaux said:Hello LadyAria![]()
Thank for the KISS gif you posted ! I loved it !!!!
I was at work when I found that and I emailed myself the link. I thought...this is so AD.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:Hello LadyAria![]()
Thank for the KISS gif you posted ! I loved it !!!!
LadyAria said:I was at work when I found that and I emailed myself the link. I thought...this is so AD.

gypziedoll said:you are one of my favorites![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks ! I have nothing but nice feelings for you too.![]()

gypziedoll said:you are welcome, and thank you![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Well . . . all of us KISS fans have to stick together .![]()

gypziedoll said:thats right we sure do![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I need to read up on them . . . I've been out of the loop for a while now.![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I need to read up on them . . . I've been out of the loop for a while now.![]()
LadyAria said:Last I heard was in December. Paul Stanley is going in for another hip replacement as the surgery to fix his first one wasn't successful last year.![]()
LadyAria said:Last I heard was in December. Paul Stanley is going in for another hip replacement as the surgery to fix his first one wasn't successful last year.![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I heard he had it a little while back .
LadyAria said:He may have had it. I know it would be his third. Poor guy.
LadyAria said:He may have had it. I know it would be his third. Poor guy.
talk to you soongypziedoll said:I think I am going to say good night...thank you for the wonderful chat![]()
talk to you soon

LadyAria said:Good, your illness passing? You finish your story you were working on?