HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2016
- Posts
- 49,475
You’re the only one talking about superiority. Pretty rich from someone who is trying to tell members of an ancient group, who has had to fight for their survival for thousands of years, how they view other groups.
Yes, tell me how I don't understand merely because I'm not Jewish. Tell me I'm wrong because you persevered over the ages despite the hardships you ancestors had to endure. Tell me that I'm the problem because you have to call me "other" instead of accepting me and my views.
You have no idea what kind of HELL my life has been, what I've had to do to survive, and what scars I bear on both my body and my soul. For you to invoke the trials of generations past in order to try and tell me that MY SACRIFICE on your behalf (directly and indirectly) is worthless is vile in the extreme.
Hundreds of thousands of American's fought and died for your freedom. For you to tell them and their descendants that they're worthless merely because they aren't Jewish is beyond condemnation.
We trust ourselves, that’s how we survive, you can’t even imagine what it is like to be Jewish, let allow begin to understand how Jews think.
You have no idea how wrong you are. Nor do you care. All you see is that someone is correcting your poor behavior and you have to lash out at them personally in order to justify what you're doing and still continue to do.
Last edited: