psyche
Whorizontally Whedonistic
- Joined
- May 17, 2002
- Posts
- 10,280
moonshade said:Why didn't I see this thread last week? I was more than frisky then![]()
I'm afraid this is a chronic condition for me.......on a daily basis! LOL!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
moonshade said:Why didn't I see this thread last week? I was more than frisky then![]()
psyche said:I'm afraid this is a chronic condition for me.......on a daily basis! LOL!

moonshade said:I don't envy you. I get a repreive once in a while. I know hubby is joyous at those times![]()

ohucanfeel said:Those times can be the best!
lmao...are ya now????psyche said:LOL! HOT ---------- Horny, Out-of-Control, Too hot to handle!

hey nudecop,ltns!!!how are you,besides feeling frisky???lolNudecop said:hello prettygrneyes, I'm feeling quite frisky as well![]()

hello moonshade!!!,oh juss alot of frisky ppl here ...lolmoonshade said:Hi every one! Just wanted to see what's going on here and decided to say "hi"![]()
prettygrneyes said:hello moonshade!!!,oh juss alot of frisky ppl here ...lol

prettygrneyes said:lmao...are ya now????![]()
![]()
good moaning ,lol,I am always wet and always hot!!!!!!!psyche said:LOL! Always!
prettygrneyes said:good moaning ,lol,I am always wet and always hot!!!!!!!

hey sweety!!how are you??I miss chatting with you(playing)...hope to chat with u soon....teasing_tim said:Hi Pge![]()
Ltns, i hope you are doing good, no matter how frisky you are![]()

good moaning moonshade!!good moaning frisky ppl!!moonshade said:Morning! Same here. Same here![]()

prettygrneyes said:good moaning moonshade!!good moaning frisky ppl!!![]()
![]()



lol,uh huh as soon as my significant other wakes up ,I will be moaning...lolmetasexual said:I wish I was doing some good moaning![]()


well in tyme you will be having fun also...metasexual said:I'm jealous on a number of levelsBut I have a date with a beautiful little Indian yoga instructor tonight, so that has me feeling quite frisky
![]()
