anyone feeling frisky???

The thoughts of the possibilies of our combined flexibility stagger the imagination :D
 
prettygrneyes said:
good moaning frisky ppl:D

Good morning to you also, prettygrneyes! I hope you have a great day.........sounds like it will be! My day is cumming! LOL!
 
prettygreeneyes?where are you pretty lady?I am gonna wait around for you after work tonight.look me up ,so we can hook up sweetness.
 
hey sweetie ,I am on for awhile ,cooking dinner abit later tonight ,I am off tonight so we will be able to chat ,possibly on yahoo.....or paltalk...if you want .....do u have a cam??
 
oh another thing I have a couple of threads I hang on ,so this way I stay away from all the bullshyt so if you ever look for me ,I am here okay?you can leave messages here or pm me anytime sweetie...and I will get back to you....okay??:kiss:
 
prettygrneyes said:
lmao!!where are you now when I am feeling VERY frisky????:D :p
Hey there prettygrneyes, I sure am sorry for starting trouble on your threads today, but I've known this character for many years and Lordnightspoetry is a loser, a complete mess. I am glad you have moved on with your life and got away from him when you did because he is a psycho. Just thought others should be aware of his dealings and know what they are in for if they fall into what he feeds them.
 
prettygrneyes said:
norman bates aren't you a psycho?????...ROFLMFSAO
Well now prettygrneyes, how do you think I know about this guy? It takes a psycho to know a psycho...lol Only difference is...I TAKE MY meds... I'm thinking this guy doesn't. Sorry for the trouble... by the way... do you know a Willow Shadows? Lordnights just mailed me and thinks I'm am this person. Hmmmm..... all I can say is MEDS MEDS MEDS... lmao
 
Norman__Bates46 said:
Hey there prettygrneyes, I sure am sorry for starting trouble on your threads today, but I've known this character for many years and Lordnightspoetry is a loser, a complete mess. I am glad you have moved on with your life and got away from him when you did because he is a psycho. Just thought others should be aware of his dealings and know what they are in for if they fall into what he feeds them.
really well since i have only been on lit for less than a year you are a liar

smiles bates
 
listen norman ,take your issues elsewhere and as far as me and LKP goes we are still friends here at lit.I really don't need to hear about that bullshyt.thank you ,have a good evening.
 
prettygrneyes said:
listen norman ,take your issues elsewhere and as far as me and LKP goes we are still friends here at lit.I really don't need to hear about that bullshyt.thank you ,have a good evening.
Okay prettygrneyes, sorry for the trouble, just take care of yourself.
 
cum on guys this thread is for ppl that are feeling frisky can you please take this crap somewhere else.thanks...LKP ignore it!!
 
prettygrneyes said:
*goes gets my toy* and waits......:D
Hey prettygreeneyes, I sure hope I didn't miss you tonight sweetness. Let me be you're toy tonight, you won't be sorry.:devil:
 
MasterBaiter said:
Hey prettygreeneyes, I sure hope I didn't miss you tonight sweetness. Let me be you're toy tonight, you won't be sorry.:devil:
mmmmm best offer tonite that I have had ...damn...you go sweetie.....damn....you got a cam???wanna get nekkid???:D :p it is hott in here!!!lol
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmmm best offer tonite that I have had ...damn...you go sweetie.....damn....you got a cam???wanna get nekkid???:D :p it is hott in here!!!lol
;) Hey sweetness, I sure am glad I didn't miss you this evening. Do I have a cam? Yes ma'am! Do I wanna get nekkid? Heck yeah! So what are we waiting for? I've got the beach, just bring a blanket, unless you just want to feel the waves rushing between us
 
prettygrneyes said:
WoW I am glad you finally joined lit sweetie......:)
It is alot of fun here .......wooohooo:devil:
Thank you sweetness, it's been a long day and I'm dragging somewhat, but I am so in the mood for you... so what do you say, want to start showing me the ropes personally? ;)
 
MasterBaiter said:
Thank you sweetness, it's been a long day and I'm dragging somewhat, but I am so in the mood for you... so what do you say, want to start showing me the ropes personally? ;)
better yet why don't I use rope to tie your hands behind your back and seduce you ,maybe give you alil show???how about it???lol:devil:
 
Back
Top